• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun Control is Racist, or Not

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
I have here a couple of interesting videos that I think are quite enlightening. They are short and to the point. Full of valid information and history, Sad as it might be. Back in the days of the birth of our Republic gun control was indeed racist, as far as free people were concerned, including of course Negroes, and by the by, white Catholics too. I happen to be one of the latter ( Catholic). My caste is Castilian, my family immigrating from Barcelona and Burgos (Spain) in the late 1800's. As a result I speak three languages, not that that matters.

And, we will never ask for any thanks for discovering America for all the rest of you....:LOL:

These videos speak to the incessant, constant fight against the 2nd amendment from a very select group of people. Still ongoing NOW. It's still the same people from the 1800's, with the other "races" joining them, thrown in for brownie points. It's all about complete control. Disarm, disarm, disarm... A disarmed population is controllable. The push for this goal has never stopped...

The only difference today is that it is no longer so much about race. It's all about retention of power over the masses (it always was) by a select group of people. Therefore, they want to ban guns FOR EVERYONE, except themselves.

It would be wise to check the lineage of the people that still insist on abolishing the 2nd amendment. I think it would not be surprising at all. Here is part one and part two. By the way, this guy is ALL IN for the 2nd Amendment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots