• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GunsAmerica: Tactical Rifles Sues The Snipers Hide – The Truth About Internet...

I'm the guy, playing this quartet like Hendrix, Call me Grand Puppet Master X, the man behind the curtain, the all powerful Wizard of the Internet.

You should just wave your Wizard's Wand toward Florida and command one of those big sinkholes to open up and swallow TR.net and GA. :D

I'll make sure I pass this GA hateful nonsense to as many local sponsors/dealers/vendors/customers/etc. as possible. I work with and for pretty big names down here in Houston.

What I find most insulting is how Paul Helinski of GunsAmerica refers to us readers as "parrots" and "armchair snipers". I guess he feels he is the only one with a brain to figure all this out. He obviously thinks we're stupid and can't think for ourselves. It is one thing to have one malicious post on this forum, but when you start seeing multiple posts on different forums saying the same thing, the conclusion is obvious.

Also, Paul Helinski toots his horn about our freedoms, namely supporting the 2nd Amendment. What about freedom of speech?

Paul, are you now going to sue Frank for posts about GunsAmerica? I wouldn't be surprised.

Paul, thanks for letting us know how you feel about us. I am sure readers here will take this into account the next time they consider buying a rifle off of GunsAmerica.

rxs0

Three time loser…Paul is fat, ugly and stupid. I guess I shouldn't ding him about fat and ugly as that is genetics. Wait, so is stupidity.

I've always treated that site as 2nd class to GB. This confirms it. I canceled my account and provided them my thoughts regarding their decision. In a more eloquent manner as well :)

Unfortunately when lawsuits happen, the only true winners are the lawyers......................

Please excuse my ignorance,but when I first started surfing anything re:custom gun builds I saw a vidio where a 'smith was disassembling a rifle that even I could see wasn't built to even reasonable specs. Is that what this is about ? If so, I really hope that our juducial system ( oh hell) can see the problem with the finished product not being quite what the customer wanted. The biggest problem I see is if they will be neutral vs. liberal in their judgements. Paul

Just a thought-----PLEASE keep the Paul's straight. I'm trying to learn how to assemble a weapon from pieces/parts and I believe I could do better than the junk I saw in the vidio......SC....Paul