• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Gunsite Hills, GA - Instruction

Charlie Papa

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2005
Rural TN
Hi. I'm interested in getting some instruction at Gunsite Hills near Athens, GA. Chief needs at least two people to have a class, so if anyone would like to meet up and get what I hope is some pretty good experience shooting to 700, I think it is well-worth the $70 cost. I usually work weekends, but a weekday would be less crowded anyway. PM me if you're in the Atlanta, Columbia, Greenville, Augusta area and are interested!

Re: Gunsite Hills, GA - Instruction

Many thanks to Chief for some excellent instruction, and to HighRez for making our class happen and driving out there! I really enjoyed the day, learned a ton, finally feel like I have some direction for my future range sessions. Best $70 I could have spent! I'll be looking forward to my next visit out there.

Re: Gunsite Hills, GA - Instruction

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie Papa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many thanks to Chief for some excellent instruction, and to HighRez for making our class happen and driving out there! I really enjoyed the day, learned a ton, finally feel like I have some direction for my future range sessions. Best $70 I could have spent! I'll be looking forward to my next visit out there. </div></div>

Had a blast (literally) Chad. Thanks for the hookup. Besides knowing his stuff, Chief is about as entertaining a guy as you'd ever meet ... well worth the price of admission alone
smile.gif