• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmiths near Temple or Arlington TX or OK City

AndoOKC

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Oklahoma City,OK/Temple, TX
I live in Temple, TX, mom lives in Arlington, TX and wife's family in Oklahoma City. I need a good gunsmith who can glass bed my rifle for a good price with excellent results. I would try to learn myself but I have no time.

Thanks!

Re: Gunsmiths near Temple or Arlington TX or OK Ci

I'm a gunsmith in S.W. Oklahoma. I can do it for you if you like.

Call John's Guns Etc. at 254-749-7940. He's in Lott, TX. He's a good guy.

Coty

thanks for the info...ill check into Johns Guns and see how much they charge.

Beanland where in SW OK are you ?

Ando, is Austin too far for you? If not, PM me. Ive got a great smith who lives in Round Rock (just north of Austin).

You might also consider Don "Stick" Starks at S&S Precision. He did most of Speedy's metal work while at SG&Y.

He's the only guy that touches my guns now.

Doh!

940.566.7001 and Stick will probably answer the phone.

His shop is in Argyle, south of Denton.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: U2AV8R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might also consider Don "Stick" Starks at S&S Precision. He did most of Speedy's metal work while at SG&Y.

He's the only guy that touches my guns now. </div></div>

These guys are Masters, Stick has forgotten more about smithing than most have learned, JD is another Master when it comes to reloading, 940-566-4867