• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Guy Farts on People in Walmart. (sound on)

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UQTwyqLfIaY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UQTwyqLfIaY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Guy Farts on People in Walmart. (sound on)

My friends and I called it crop dusting. SBDs were the best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My friends and I called it crop dusting. SBDs were the best. </div></div>

Good one, we called it a "Drive By"

While I'm laughing my ass off I'd have to say if he had backed up to me like he did that first woman I'd have opened a shoe shop in his ass.

Shank, your a troubled unit.

That was funny. My son has the ability to do that at will.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I'm laughing my ass off I'd have to say if he had backed up to me like he did that first woman I'd have opened a shoe shop in his ass. </div></div>

I'm sure he was very careful in the selection of his targets so that THAT wouldn't happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My friends and I called it crop dusting. SBDs were the best. </div></div>

My friends and I called it "crap" dusting.

The best is on a full elevator at the mall. Tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Who in the hell would tie your shoes for you? Dear lord the look on that good samaritan face made me cry laughing.

Baaaahaaaaaa!!!! Crap dusting.........
laugh.gif

I just can't stop watching that. Farts are just the thing to cheer up your day.

Bawhahaha the first one with the woman is the best... I thought she was going to bitch smack him with that shoe!!!!!!!!

It's F#%ked up stuff like this that keeps my retarded wife on the hide more than me!
smile.gif