• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Guy Films Himself on Train Tracks. WTF?

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K6wtTShVAvg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K6wtTShVAvg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Guy Films Himself on Train Tracks. WTF?

Sorry, I can't stop watching your avatar. What was the question?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I can't stop watching your avatar. What was the question? </div></div>

yes I agree with Black-X...who is this woman?

I'm surprised the train didn't get snagged on this guy's huge nutsack. It would have certainly caused a derailment.

I bet the railroad dicks would love to find him.

We used to do that (in the supine position) in high school, it is rumored that the AMTRAK trains are low enough to clip you even in the prone, I never bothered to test that rumor...

All I can see is a chain hanging down between the cars tearing that guy apart.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OhioAstromech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I can see is a chain hanging down between the cars tearing that guy apart. </div></div>

That fear, and a friend getting hit with a flying rock, is why <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span> quit doing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think he was wearing ear pro....cause that's got to be loud! </div></div>

I'm sure he was. I mean, it's safety first, right?

Rick

Too bad that train didn't have a giant dildo on the front of it, that would have made the Darwinism awards...

Too bad there wasn't a cut lever or some rigging hanging down to remove this asshole from the gene pool. There was a guy here locally that tried to do the same thing, only he was close to a road crossing and when he hit the deck the train caught him and drug him onto the crossing. It actually rolled his body into a compressed ball and deposited it on the other side of the road crossing. You could have fit his entire body into a duffel bag.

One thing of note in the video is that the engineer never hit the brakes until after the train had cleared this idiot and the rear of the train had cleared the curve. There are so many stupid people out there that want to risk their lives with trains that train crews don't even touch the brakes or throttle back until they hit you anymore. An unplanned/uncontrolled emergency stop is dangerous to everyone in the area.

I wonder how much shit that guy had in his pants when he got up?

I could just see a bunch of inocent riders getting hurt when the engineer hits the brakes because of this D**kwad

Holy avatars batman!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky moron

I'm glad his camera survived, or we might have missed total foolishness!

Perhaps the the most idiotic stunt I have ever seen... I've handled a few train vs. man accidents in my career and I just cringed watching that. The results aren't pretty.

s6