• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Guys Records Video While Beating Up Two Guys

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6A0XE25MBc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6A0XE25MBc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Guys Records Video While Beating Up Two Guys

Why would these two dolts, who were obviously outclassed, keep walking toward this guy to eat punches. I don't consider myself a pussy, but if a dude is kicking the ass of me and my boy while video taping it, I would kindly follow his instructions and walk the other way. I love the line, "Chuck Lidell is my trainer".

Natural Selection...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would these two dolts, who were obviously outclassed, keep walking toward this guy to eat punches. I don't consider myself a pussy, but if a dude is kicking the ass of me and my boy while video taping it, I would kindly follow his instructions and walk the other way. I love the line, "Chuck Lidell is my trainer". </div></div>
    I think they wanted to see themselves on youtube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would these two dolts, who were obviously outclassed, keep walking toward this guy to eat punches. I don't consider myself a pussy, but if a dude is kicking the ass of me and my boy while video taping it, I would kindly follow his instructions and walk the other way. I love the line, "Chuck Lidell is my trainer". </div></div>
    These are the kind of idiots that get drunk and think they can fuck with people. They should consider themselves lucky that they didn't come across someone that had a CCW or they would be bleeding on the inside.
    smile.gif

I don't know about wanting to see themselves on youtube...their faces are so messed up, it is sort of hard to tell what they might really look like without swollen eyes, cheeks, lips, bloody noses, and mouths.

"Quit hitting my knuckles with your face", should have been on there somewhere.

Would have been much better if their girlfriends were filming while they got beat, and then went up to 212 with him.....lol