• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns H and K P30 trigger work

Jessica0708

Private
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2013
Ok so my boyfriend bought me a P30 in .40 for a carry pistol. I love everything about it, the grip is the best plastic pistol I tried. The ambi everything is cool, even the decocker is easy to manipulate. The trigger pull however is horrible. The Long take up and the huge reset drives me NUTS! Is there anyone out there that does P30 trigger work? I am not looking for super light just... BETTER! I know it's an H&K and is supposed to be the end all be all of pistols but its isn't.

Last edited:
Convert it to LEM, wonderful fighting trigger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

There is no LEM conversion package available for the P30. If you have a da/sa version, converting to LEM is possible but will void the warranty.

As noted above, grayguns is well respected for their trigger work. They offer a short reset carry package that reduces pull weight and reset for $365.00.

I put a lighter hammer spring and the updated firing pin block spring on one of mine....very significant improvement for little money. Reset is still long but it will tide me over until I gather the LEM parts.