Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

Starbuck

Visualize No Hippies
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2009
Boulder County, CO
Well at the "production" drop yesterday there was inventory available for 30-40 minutes. I have bought a number of production blades over the past few months, easy peasy.

The "custom" blades sell out almost instantly, and I believe people are reselling them on FB at high markups, which may be fueling the demand. Whatever.

My thought is that Andy finds a way of increasing production of the custom blades, to keep up with demand, by hiring more people, adding machining, and so on. At some point, supply should catch up with demand. I assume Andy wants this - maybe not.

In any case, it does seem to be a cult following! Andy's custom knives are very attractive, and I have yet to snag one.

Now, I need more Koolaid....

Last edited:

808hoghunter

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2014
Yup missed out again while in checkout... wanted hunter skinner that sold went for other crow and just like that while waiting for payment to go through it was taken from my life... FML got upset and bought a new benchmade s90v saddle mountain skinner to cheer me up..

reubenski

First Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Ya, I was on yesterday. I'm not looking to have a collection. Just looking for one knife to own. A classic Crow with Ironwood. I guess some people get on there weekly and just buy them up to add to their collection to trade and sell. Or worse, just to make a buck skinning them.