• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

Another one for the stable
74F14658-3844-4B65-8DF9-FD4A3908116F.jpeg

That’s a nice collection but the Cavners don’t match with the closed tang. You should sell them to me so you can keep working on a matching set. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 65x55guy
Andy just sold $140,000 in blades in two minutes. I wanted one of the collectibles, but I just couldn’t put $2,500 down on a blade. Not today. Still some production DJs up.

Reactions: 30calDeath
I had an alarm set for today. Then the wife sent me to the store and I forgot....until I hit the parking lot and my alarm went off. :(
Doubt I would have scored one anyway, but dang....

Hello everyone. New member here and my first post. I just became aware of Half-Face Blades earlier today. On another forum a guy posted a pick of his Nighthawk alongside a Half-Face knife. A top gunsmith for Nighthawk commented how he loved Andy's work. So I thought let's check this out. When I looked into it a bit I learned he's just another one of those small custom makers who can't keep up with demand with a crazy secondary market. They're cool knives but I don't do drops, lottos, or auctions. I never really understood what it is about knives that make people lose their friggin mind. Maybe it's the Unobtanium factor. We want what we can't have.

Hello everyone. New member here and my first post. I just became aware of Half-Face Blades earlier today. On another forum a guy posted a pick of his Nighthawk alongside a Half-Face knife. A top gunsmith for Nighthawk commented how he loved Andy's work. So I thought let's check this out. When I looked into it a bit I learned he's just another one of those small custom makers who can't keep up with demand with a crazy secondary market. They're cool knives but I don't do drops, lottos, or auctions. I never really understood what it is about knives that make people lose their friggin mind. Maybe it's the Unobtanium factor. We want what we can't have.
Supply and demand, simple as that.

0db123d575b25656ed62c51349e715f9.jpg

I am in the same boat. I have an ordinary used one I bought from a guy on here, but have been wanting a "fancy" one.

I've tried every Saturday for months and can't get one. I really don't know how they can be all gone in 2 seconds. I actually had one in my cart this past weekend, but by the time I got to where you could proceed with payment, it vanished out of my cart. Fuck 'em. I'm done playing the game. There are a lot of other blade smiths out there who do excellent work.

I am in the same boat. I have an ordinary used one I bought from a guy on here, but have been wanting a "fancy" one.

I've tried every Saturday for months and can't get one. I really don't know how they can be all gone in 2 seconds. I actually had one in my cart this past weekend, but by the time I got to where you could proceed with payment, it vanished out of my cart. Fuck 'em. I'm done playing the game. There are a lot of other blade smiths out there who do excellent work.
It's pretty common with a lot of these small knife makers, unfortunately. Whether it's a lotto, drop, or auction it's mostly just an incredible waste of time. Try getting a Hawk Deadlock or a Holt Haptic. I've come to realize the only way to win this game is not to play,.

Reactions: earthquake
Gonna be a drop today at noon PST. Y’all start doing your finger exercises and stretching now so you don’t pull something trying to get one. 😂

Welp, thanks for turning me onto this HFB knife addiction. Fuckers! I've managed to pick up two production drop leftovers after I failed at getting whatever I was tryin for.
Big learning curve for sure. Not only do you have to fly through the pics and make your selection, but you have to win the cart war and then fill in CC info with lightning speed in order to not be sniped (I think) . You would think that if you won the cart war, checking out would not be a race too.

Kwaikens last sat were awesome. Yep, missed on those too. Fun for sure.

Welp, thanks for turning me onto this HFB knife addiction. Fuckers! I've managed to pick up two production drop leftovers after I failed at getting whatever I was tryin for.
Big learning curve for sure. Not only do you have to fly through the pics and make your selection, but you have to win the cart war and then fill in CC info with lightning speed in order to not be sniped (I think) . You would think that if you won the cart war, checking out would not be a race too.

You may consider saving your CC information in your phone, if you feel comfortable. That will help on timing. I’ve never won a custom piece on the drop but I’ve grabbed a couple of decent productions.

I’ve got a couple for sale if you have anything specific you’re looking to grab.

Was laughing at the “Fuckers!” part…🥹🤙🤙😉

Never used my phone for a purchase before. Heck, ive made like 10 fb posts in my life. Kids thought i should have a page cause i own a hardware store so its a “necessary” evil.
I need to learn.

Looking for knives to be used. Would like a few for butchering as well as a Bito and breacher. Doesnt need to have all the bells and whistles.
Let me know if you have anything along those lines.👍

Never used my phone for a purchase before. Heck, ive made like 10 fb posts in my life. Kids thought i should have a page cause i own a hardware store so its a “necessary” evil.
I need to learn.

Looking for knives to be used. Would like a few for butchering as well as a Bito and breacher. Doesnt need to have all the bells and whistles.
Let me know if you have anything along those lines.👍
Got a combat filet that might be a good fit. Have a couple others. Will send you pictures via message and you can tell me what you think.

Only thing I know about them is spam emails. So that's an immediate nope.

Last edited:
Recently a lot of fake accounts have popped up. Fake Half Face Blades accounts.
If you have a recent spam can you post a picture of the spam or just the logo.

I am not an expert at knives. However, I am a man who respects hard work, being humble, and being a genuine person. I reached out to HFB a few weeks ago about a polished Crow Jr. I was able to grab one shortly after. More importantly though, I had the pleasure of meeting Andy, Kelsie, Crow, and his team a few days ago. He is truly one of the most humble and down to earth people you will ever meet. Took the time from his busy schedule to personally take me on a tour of the shop. He would pick up all sorts of blades in various production stages, talk about it, and hand them to me. Several one off customs and this guy just hands it to me and asks what I think. Stopped for 5 minutes or so talking to one of his guys about milling handles. I asked him questions about my particular one, knife/kydex care, and my purpose for the blade. Answered every question thoroughly. Andy has a small team that busts their asses to put out QUALITY tools. They do no stock pile finished tools to drive up demand. They just can't keep up the high demand that impatient customers complain about. Good things come to those who wait. Trust me.

Got a few up for grabs for anyone interested. Should be very affordable versus the eBay mercenaries.