• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

By my count, that’s 29 knives and 3 spikes in the past two evenings. Should be some happy customers out there.

Yeh, they didn’t last as long last night as they did Thursday night. Some of those knives Thursday night were still on site 4 hrs after they dropped.

1598119020211.png

Did you buy that one?!? If I hadn’t bought one of the orange skinners I’d definitely have to buy that one.

It looks like at least 1 of those tiger stripe disaster jr's is still available from yesterdays drop.

These are still left from yesterday's drops. Would some of you buy them all so I don't have to?

For the love of all things holy... Tiger Strips. I need Tiger stripe.

BUY these so I won't!

SIrhr

These are still left from yesterday's drops. Would some of you buy them all so I don't have to?

BUY these so I won't!

SIrhr
Oh yeah... There are Scalper flags still available, too. Those are NEVER available....

Sirhr

BUY these so I won't!

SIrhr

They delivered mine last week..... muhahahaha

I think I’m gonna need to commission something else.... I really need another hatchet!

• Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens
They delivered mine last week..... muhahahaha

I think I’m gonna need to commission something else.... I really need another hatchet!
I have a hatchet in process... Can't wait. My previous hatchet was owned by my pal Rex, a former VN Ranger, Selous Scout and FFL Trooper. Amazing man. He wanted it back. I traded for his Bowie.

Now I want my own custom hatchet. Andy is supposed to be working on it. HFB tribute to Mel Gibson's 'Hawk in The Patriot.

This fall, I think.

Cheers,

Sirhr

If you order that tell them you want two.... that is a stupendous idea!

I’ll take a picture of the air force one I em make.

seriously lost an order I asked for and I haven’t heard back from them.

I picked up a “plain” disaster jr on eBay for $280 shipped. Gonna be watching the site around 6 pm central to see if any gulos or smaller blades hit the site tonight. There was an instagram video showing a ton of ironwood knives in the works. Makes you wonder if that’s what is going up on the site in a couple hours.

That's the one chef knife I've seen on their site that actually spoke to me. They've dropped a ton of Disaster Jr's lately, so hopefully that means they'll move on to something else like Gulos and Senators.

262D2B88-22F7-444E-ACFC-26E1D19E80A1.jpeg
Pretty cool, couldn’t have even bought one unfortunately, but that is nice....14K simple bling...I’d want one. Probably first time he’s done THAT. LOVE the expanded offerings. 🤙🤙I DO like it. 😎 Hope he does more when I have the $, dang life. Not over the top, brilliant understated piece to do it on, cool factor on the draw, I want one.

Last edited:
I’m going to send a request to get one however it needs to happen, custom or wait for the next batch and them inform and setup purchase...email sent. Always wanted one, this is a great way to make that a “go”. Got a Pneumo Spike already, this will make a nice mate to it. Cool statement in a piece sorta, without ridiculous total over the top. 🤙 LMDAO,🤔 talked myself right into another piece. It’s how goes on his stuff. 😏

Ok, here is what I tell my wife...”This is not like buying $200 jeans. This will lose no value. This will be a tool for our family maybe for generations.”

;)

Reactions: Zorrosdens
View attachment 7410866Pretty cool, couldn’t have even bought one unfortunately, but that is nice....14K simple bling...I’d want one. Probably first time he’s done THAT. LOVE the expanded offerings. 🤙🤙I DO like it. 😎 Hope he does more when I have the $, dang life. Not over the top, brilliant understated piece to do it on, cool factor on the draw, I want one.
The Gold will not corrode if you leave blood on it.

Just in case you needed another reason.

Sirhr

The Gold will not corrode if you leave blood on it.

Just in case you needed another reason.

Sirhr
Oh....Tks @info🤣you know I actually thought about that and if it penetrate easier I was imaging but we digress😉😏 Oh, we know every reason is so important when it comes to these things...they all add up, that’s important. 😏🤔😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington_Steel