• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Handguns...show 'em

P49 with original box.
EA50D928-6E1D-46CF-8565-DFFDB02CFB55.jpeg
EEC98E56-42F0-4585-BD79-7A40F1C849A1.jpeg

I've lusted after one of those pistols ever since I held one over 30 years ago. I couldn't afford one then.

When SIG came out with their US made P210, I jumped on one after it was on sale at the LGS. It's everything they say about it and more but I don't think it will ever hold a candle to the P49.

I'm extremely envious of you sir. Complimenting you on such a gorgeous specimen would almost be like telling a man his wife is very sexy.

So forgive me for drooling over something that you own that rivals only an evening with a beautiful blonde and a bottle of bonded bourbon.

Reactions: crackerbrown
The 9's. LTT Elite, M18, METE Pro. M18 is the latest addition, did a threaded barrel and suppressor-height sights. Bought it used and really like it. Had to pull the FCU to see if it was 100% stock as the trigger's not half bad for a duty trigger.

I like that slide ceracoat, looks real good 👍

I like that slide ceracoat, looks real good 👍
Not cerakote. That's actually a "test" run to see if I can live with it before fully committing. I plan on replacing the light gray with a slightly darker than OD green. Looks brighter in the photo than it does in person too. But yeah, I think I'm liking it and it's not nearly as expensive to just have the slide done as opposed to the whole gun.

My 2 favorites, the 1 of 600 LW Colt CC in 38 super, i stole for under $500 new in the box, and is now impossible to find, and the H&K P7 M13. New in the box it was $1100 in 1990 when normal big names were half that, and at the time was considered the worlds most expensive off the shelf pistol. If you ever get the chance to own one, you'll find its quality and accuracy to be undeniable. I recently wanted to aquire another and when I went looking I was speachless to find that poor examples are fetching $2500, and for an unfired example with box and materials they bring as much as $6-7000, ultimatley topping at $10-12000 for the rare .40 cal model in Nickel.

The P7 I have to say aside from the quality is truly the safest handgun you could ever carry, as theres not a degenerate on earth that knows how it works. I used to make $100 bets with people hand over the gun (unloaded and checked) and would agree to pay the hundred if I could snatch it from there hand before the could dry fire it, and i'd win 90% of the time. Most amazing is that even my cop friends had no clue. The safety is that if someone gets it from you, your odds of getting shot with your own weapon are pretty close to nil.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 57
Stumbled across this Wilson Combat P320 X-Carry with the Gray Guns action tune and a WC OWB holster at the LGS today and the price was too good to pass up. Apparently the orginal owner ordered it, shot it very little, and decided he needed a smaller gun and some cash quick. Took it home for half price and I'm kind of digging it!
WC320.jpg

WC320holster.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my slide back from CHPWS yesterday. Hopefully get to shoot it and sight in the dot tomorrow (if I can snag some time away from family in town for the holidays). Just need to get my Norsso low cowitness black sights installed, and it’s all set to prove it’s worth as an EDC.

2B0934AD-E903-40CF-A82F-99DCD4ADC930.jpeg

Sig P365xMacro
TLR7A
RMRcc07

Found a used p10s today so snagged it to complete the series.

Attachments

• EAF79E5F-35B2-46B1-9F83-E445FB947A56.jpeg
    EAF79E5F-35B2-46B1-9F83-E445FB947A56.jpeg
    702 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Longshot231
Jeez another one?!? Mask #2 got out of jail today and I grabbed a new host while I was at it. Threw a few spare parts on it for giggles and think it will make a fine plinker. Gotta say the FN 502 is one substantial 22!
502suppressed.jpg

Can we get the specs on this? I am half mast on this
Agency Arms Sage Dynamics Glock 19x

How long ago did you order the DWX? Or where you able to find it in stock somewhere?

How long ago did you order the DWX? Or were you able to find it in stock somewhere?
Once I saw that they were shipping on social media, I asked my local dealer if he could track one down, had my hands on it three days later. Assuming that the first production run started at SN: X2200000, this particular example is pre 500

Reactions: nikonNUT
Nice! I have been waiting to see one in person. Really excited about these.

Is that a Ruger MKII with a bunch of gunsmithing or did you get a more modern one? I looks awesome, I was looking at a mark IV because I like the idea of them being easier to disassemble/reassemble, but the ones with rails look so bulky.
It’s a mk IV. I had ADCO cut it down (3.070”) thread it and reattach the front sight. They did a great job.

Highly recommend the mkIV. Much nicer to maintain.

Reactions: 30calDeath