• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Birthday USMC!

So is this a Birthday or a berthday? Is this the day they added a maritime police force as a function of the Navy? What exactly does this mythical holiday mean in Marine Corps Mythology?

So is this a Birthday or a berthday? Is this the day they added a maritime police force as a function of the Navy? What exactly does this mythical holiday mean in Marine Corps Mythology?

It means that 243 years ago we took over.
The United States Marine Corps is and always will be the smallest, yet most elite fighting force in the entire world. On top of that, we fuck more bitches, are the best at land navigation, and have better looking dress uniforms than everyone else.

took over what? Stumbling out of the first gay bar in Philly is not what I would call a Birthday. Hanging out on naval vessels as sex toys for the sailors for the next 146 years without really doing much is not what I call a Birthday, fuck, you weren't even considered a service until the 1947 or 1979..

So which birth date is the real one???

Until 1947, the Marine Corps, while a separate service of the Navy Department did not have co-equal status with the other services and was somewhat similar (but not exactly the same as) in relationship to the Navy within the Navy Department as the former Army Air Corps/Army Air Forces had with the Army within the War Department.

In 1979 the Commandant of the Marine Corps was elevated to full, co-equal status with the other Department of Defense service chiefs as a permanent member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Currently, the Marine Corps, while still along with the Navy remains under the administrative leadership of the Secretary of the Navy, has full eligibility for its officers to serve as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, as well as commanders of Unified Combatant Commands over forces of all U.S. armed services.

Semper Fee MFers.

Last edited:
Back in May I went to a pistol comp. One stage started in the “surrender position.” A few (Army) guys were laughing at the Marine who started in a fucked up surrender position. AJ, I told them “Noone ever trained me to surrender. I was never in the the Army.” Everyone else thought that shit was funny as fuck. Everyone except the Army guys.

*FWIW, I finished in front of all the Army guys.

So let's see, 3 separate HAPPY BIRTHDAY USMC posts in the bear pit, one in Maggie's drawers. And the Army's birthday was when?

Well the Army does not have a Birthday it was formed to start our country, unlike the USMC, the Armys formation is a matter of fact because its not part of the Navy or anything else, the Army is America. We dont have to fake celebrate our history like the USMC, we know the truth and what we are. To us the MC celebrating with all Pomp and Ceremony about sums up their history which amounts to a dingleberry on a grunts ass after being deployed for 6 months without shower.

Army guy= been deployed 2 years to Iraq, claims 2 deployments, meh, no big deal.

Marine guy deployed 2 years to iraq claims 24 deployments, conquered the whole goddam region, Muslims now write in Koran about how ruthless they are and will never be forgotten, Mohammed now shakes at the mention of the corps, dubs themselves devil camels.

Just saying

Semper FiFi and happy USMC Festivus day

Reactions: DirtyHarris
47654033-1A28-48DB-BA92-295E4C4F9478.jpeg

Well the Army does not have a Birthday it was formed to start our country, unlike the USMC, the Armys formation is a matter of fact because its not part of the Navy or anything else, the Army is America. We dont have to fake celebrate our history like the USMC, we know the truth and what we are. To us the MC celebrating with all Pomp and Ceremony about sums up their history which amounts to a dingleberry on a grunts ass after being deployed for 6 months without shower.

Army guy= been deployed 2 years to Iraq, claims 2 deployments, meh, no big deal.

Marine guy deployed 2 years to iraq claims 24 deployments, conquered the whole goddam region, Muslims now write in Koran about how ruthless they are and will never be forgotten, Mohammed now shakes at the mention of the corps, dubs themselves devil camels.

Just saying

Semper FiFi and happy USMC Festivus day

Army B'day is June 14 1774. My buddy has the same birthday. Army doesn't really celebrate it though like the marines.