• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Happy Memorial Day to all the veterans

Mark williams

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2013
Alabama
I hope u all have a great day! Thanks for all your sacrifice keeping our country safe and strong. I wish I could do this for everyone but with time constraints I can't. I'm going to offer a three day hunt to two people who have served and or serving. My lease is in ms - al border with good deer hunting. Also could slip away in mid afternoon quail hunt. Give u opportunity at long range doe and 1 buck. I'm offering this for the first two who respond. No non military please. This is for them. As long as I'm around I will make this yearly event. First of December to mid jan are prime times. Again thanks for your service. Interested respond and u can on me.

Sir, thank you for the fine and generous offer and it was a privilige serving my country. Hope some one takes you up on your offer. God Bless you.

Sir, thank you for the fine and generous offer and it was a privilige serving my country. Hope some one takes you up on your offer. God Bless you.
thanks for your service and I hope they do too for I want to give something back. Everybody needs to show them their appreciation for all u guys have done.

Sir as a active Air Force guy all I can say is thank you for doing this for us. We need more guys like you out there not saying there aren't cause I am damn sure there is.

This should be on the front page, BUMP. Also, thanks to all veterans, past or present, and those currently serving.

And thanks to the OP, this is very nice of you.

1911fan

Sir as a active Air Force guy all I can say is thank you for doing this for us. We need more guys like you out there not saying there aren't cause I am damn sure there is.
Congrats, your the first to respond to hunt. Call me, I'll respond with my number on pm. Happy Memorial Day!

I have made room for one more responder. I have 700 acres with lots of stand locations so one more person would be fine.

I'm not eligible, and I have no intention of being 'in the running'. I'm just saying:

First, Thank You All for serving, and

Second,, Thank You Mark Williams for doing this, so

Here's your free bump!!!

This is pretty stand up of you to do for complete strangers. Nice to know there are people like you on this earth. Hope the winners have a memorable time.

Last edited:
Thanks to all those serving. And a double thanks to all those families supporting the one they love who's serving!

Gentleman, I have three responders who have filled the hunt with me. They are EJD049,rhildy 77 and ZLbubba. Hope I can show them a deserved good time and great hunt. For all the vets and their families I hope y'all will have a wonderful day tommorrow. We all need to remind our kids , mine included, as to what this day means. It to me is about all the sacrifice and service that lets the normal folk live our lives as we do. Tommorrow is about you and I hope you wake up knowing me and millions of Americans truly appreciate what you do and have done for our country . Remember to all vets , you are our true heros!!

Makes me happy to see people doing this for vets!!! Thank you Mr. Mark for restoring my hope for humanity.

Awesome show of Respect. Congrats, and Thanks to the Service members around the world who Fight for Freedom!

The only guy that ended up coming on this hunt was Ryan, Rhildy77. It was a pleasure and honor to meet him and his daughter. He only got to hunt for two days due to time but we had lots of fun, good food, and he shot a 13 point and his 5 year old daughter killed her first deer, a 5 point. Be looking out on Memorial Day this year as I will add another to the hunt. It did my heart good to do this for a service member. Ryan will post pics here and talk about his hunt.