• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HardRock Team Match?

Re: HardRock Team Match?

I'm up for any method, HR management wants to form teams.

Random draw ... sure. Yeah, right ... I can see it now, 3 names are teamed (Baker,Ron & Brown) then the next team (ASM1, Jrose & Me) What did those poor guys do to be stuck with me ?

Whatever, if work allows I'll be there & help or participate in any way possible EXCEPT :

** Fire at Will **

Thanks for your understanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Random draw ... sure. Yeah, right ... I can see it now, 3 names are teamed (Baker,Ron & Brown) then the next team (ASM1, Jrose & Me) What did those poor guys do to be stuck with me ?

Whatever, if work allows I'll be there & help or participate in any way possible EXCEPT :

** Fire at Will **

Thanks for your understanding. </div></div>

I can hold your hat will
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant find two person that will team with me
cry.gif

I must be a bad shot.. or my minute of mill is off
grin.gif
</div></div>

It's cuz you don't respect the spin drift... </div></div>

Man i have a spin drift guage its cool! remind me and i will let you hold it
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This will prevent stacking of teams! LOL! </div></div>

Team "Geritol" would never do that.
grin.gif

Team Geritol, is now being supported by AARP,... would most of you prefer Kraft, Velvetta, or do you have another preference?
grin.gif

I can't believe you would think, with our backrounds, we would even think about stacking our team, just to win.

With all the,....uh,...questions,.... maybe jhuskey can make it harder yet.

Bottom line, this was never to be anything like the, "No child left behind act", it should show <span style="font-weight: bold"> Everyone</span> where they are weak.
If your weakness is never pointed out, you don't know what to over come, or where to step up. Everyone brings something to a team, if their hearts into it.
At any contest thats a precieved, hard challange, there are more watchers than players,..why do you think that is?

If you don't think you can,... you never will.
Step up,... no matter who the competition is,.... you might overcome way more than you think.

I don't recall ever, asking a shooting question at HR, that I did not get a truthfull answer for. The people are the same, just a different event to learn from. Anyone that shoots any comp. even if they come in last, is still way ahead of those that never showed,... but talk about it,... all the time.

Need a team to shoot with. Or is teams going to be chosen by some means other than just (3) people teaming up. Or is this still up in the air?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need a team to shoot with. Or is teams going to be chosen by some means other than just (3) people teaming up. Or is this still up in the air? </div></div>

Right now it is up to the people who want to participate to pick their own team. Gotta start somewhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhuskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Right now it is up to the people who want to participate to pick their own team. Gotta start somewhere. </div></div>

Any idea when the first one may happen?

OK thanks.

Team Geritol (brought to you by AARP) is ready, for any an all comers.
smile.gif

Ed Baker,....7mm WSM
Ronald McAbee,...6.5X284
Kenneth Engle,...300wm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK thanks.

smile.gif

Ed Baker,....7mm WSM
Ronald McAbee,...6.5X284
Kenneth Engle,...300wm </div></div>

Due to the overwhelming response to this request by the majority 308 shooters, I think the first Hardrock team match will be 308 only.

More comments, send them.

No, problem for me. I only have one rifle away's .308. Well unless you count dad's old 30-30. Think it will reach out to a 1000yards Haha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhuskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK thanks.

smile.gif

Ed Baker,....7mm WSM
Ronald McAbee,...6.5X284
Kenneth Engle,...300wm </div></div>

Due to the overwhelming response to this request by the majority 308 shooters, I think the first Hardrock team match will be 308 only.

More comments, send them. </div></div>

Team Geritol, would be pleased to shoot .308's as well,.. the challange was never about the chambering, anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> talk about whipin up on some of us 308 guys geeze GF..
grin.gif
</div></div>

A .308 will do anything that needs to be done to 1k, but it has to be driven correctly. I've been out shot many times with a .308win, an I was useing a 300wm, it's the driver, not the car. I've even had my ass handed to me by a .223, over the old 5R, so no cherry here.

The 300wm was done, per the Smith, as of 20 min ago.(thanks David) I'm itching to see how she does now.
smile.gif

I'll bring a big block of Cheese,... I might, need it worst.
grin.gif

Won't get to break her in, for about a week. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon, but still have work to do on/with Johnny Cash. Another new load looks even better than the ones I shot in Feb an March,... now that it's going to be a 308 thing, I'm looking for that last .308,... rabbit,... an think I know where its hiding.
grin.gif

Can't/won't, let the team down, no matter what.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So who wants to start a 2nd team ? I'd be willing to shoot the 600 yd if someone else is up to the other. Now I have to go out and get the zeroes for the Shorty. </div></div>

I and my partner mike brown would team with you if you would have us we are ready and able...
Frankie...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So who wants to start a 2nd team ? I'd be willing to shoot the 600 yd if someone else is up to the other. Now I have to go out and get the zeroes for the Shorty. </div></div>

I and my partner mike brown would team with you if you would have us we are ready and able...
Frankie... </div></div>

Team Geritol,.... welcomes, Team__________?

Frankie, it's more who's willing to shoot alongside me ? Sure why not. As for the Team Name ???? How about "Team G,B & U" I qualify in there somewhere !! Again, I'd prefer to shoot the 600. I think I have something that will reach that far and in the same time zone !
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie, it's more who's willing to shoot alongside me ? Sure why not. As for the Team Name ???? How about "Team G,B & U" I qualify in there somewhere !! Again, I'd prefer to shoot the 600. I think I have something that will reach that far and in the same time zone !
wink.gif
</div></div>

We would be proud to shoot with you will.The 600 is yours we will handle the rest ..

For a name , well let me think on that..

Alan, Larry, and I will shoot has a team. Come on now we need one more team to load the line.

The line is loaded for a complete relay,..but we need more teams!

Where are all the .308win shooters?

We might have 3 to play from the Gulf Coast.... It's all gonna depend on schedule availability... When we talking about doing tha damn thang????

We are looking for intel, on the Opelika/Society Hill team, there has to be one, coming from there.

No challange, goes unanswered in certain circles.
grin.gif

The crew from Opelika/Society Hill, makes 4 teams, JRose an crew 5, we need at least 4 more.

Gene, ever get over the crud from the last shoot?

Anybody hear from Gene, after last shoot?

Good day,

If you aren't on the mailing list for the matches, and you wish to shoot the team match, you need to send me a PM with your name (First, Last) and email address. An announcement will be going out Friday or Saturday about the cost and rules.

Thanks,
DocB

GF,

Not my call. The previous answer is this was not desired. If it changes, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

The rules for the team match have been sent to everyone on the HR mailing list, and an invitation to get them posted on the TPM site. If you would like a copy of the team match rules and you are not on the HR mailing list, please PM with your first and last name, plus your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

I've taken off work that weekend to come play, hopefully my cohorts will be able to make it...

enormus322,

I'm TDY until Saturday, and apparently I've got the email set to an address I cannot reach until then. Please send a PM and I'll get the information out to you ASAP, or if you can wait until Saturday I'll do it then.

Welcome to the Hide, hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,
DocB

docb,
i hate to sound stupid but what is "pm".. if you can you can call me @ 334-685-3462 also... thanks... i'm new to this message board stuff...thanks

Click on his name, drop down to "send PM" (private message), and you two can communicate privately.

Welcome! Hope to see you at HR. Fun matches...

To bad, we can't have 1K movers, at the team match's.

Check the Impact Data Book page in the commerical sales section. They have a Hardrock data page, I know some of you may be interested in a deticated data book just for Hardrock.

Here is a HR data book page we work with KHOOKS for the Hard Rock Shooters. The site shrinking the page size down is whats distorting the databook page quality but this should give you a good idea of what it looks like.

sss-hr.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a HR data book page we work with KHOOKS for the Hard Rock Shooters. The site shrinking the page size down is whats distorting the databook page quality but this should give you a good idea of what it looks like.

SSS-HR.jpg
</div></div>

Want one!