• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris Bipod vs Atlas Bipod

rayoss232

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2010
East Coast, Australia.
Hey Guys, i'm a Newby to this site so if i screw up by putting things where they shouldn't be just let me know.....okay, i'm a super keen hunter from Australia, i love Hunting Feral Pigs especially, I currently own an S/S Browning BLR .308 and a .222 for the smaller pests. I'm in the process of building up a Sniper Rig which i should have in a couple of weeks from USA, It's a REM SENDERO SFII .300WM. I have a BURRIS BLACK DIAMOND 8-32x50 Mil-Dot to go on it and was wondering which Bipod to fit ? The Harris Swivelling one will be much easier to fit than the Atlas but i hear the Atlas is a much better Bipod ?? Can anyone help me out here ? Also i was looking for a Tactical stock ?? Can anyone point me in the right direction ??
Thanx heaps in advance for any input you may have......RG.

Re: Harris Bipod vs Atlas Bipod

If you use the search function, you can probably find an answer. A guy did a long review / opinion of the Atlas in the Equipment section a couple weeks ago.

Welcome to the Hide!

Re: Harris Bipod vs Atlas Bipod

I am not familiar with an Atlas bipod, but I have nothing but good things to say about Harris.