• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris Bipods, "You have a problem?" "Let me help you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dumbass. There’s a difference in a $60 dollar bipod that will work for prs and a $400 bipod.....

and a $9k or more lidar. Especially since wind reading is one of the skills this game tests.

No, you were actually intimatting to go out and get a better job and so forth. Like when they ask in my job interview why I think I would be the best candidate I should reply so I can get a better bipod.

No, you were actually intimatting to go out and get a better job and so forth. Like when they ask in my job interview why I think I would be the best candidate I should reply so I can get a better bipod.

Yes.....and again, context. Big difference between bipods and lidar wind readers.

I literally said, shoot your Harris, but don’t think you have the best. If you want better, do better.

That’s completely different than a $9k wind reader that has no cheaper alternatives as well as eliminating a MAJOR part of the skills being tested.

FBI, USMC/Navy, ARMY... Plenty of AI, Surgeon, HS, Stiller, Larue, Knights....

Of course and I agree.

Joint pointing out that because a lot of agencies use it and because it’s popular in PRS doesn’t make it the best (and I’m not saying you’re saying it is).

It is functional and very good at deploying fast for good size targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.