• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Has anyone used bushnells bulletproof warranty?

InkedIan

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2007
Va
Has anyone used bushnells bulletproof warranty? Do they really make it that easy to return it for any reason?

Re: Has anyone used bushnells bulletproof warranty?

When the Elite scopes first came out my 3-12 started to have some issues. I called CS and talked to Jenny(?)and she said she would send me a new one. She actually sent me the newer model that they were replaceing it with.

I'd say probably, but just to be sure shoot your scope and get back to us.

I did and they sent me a nice check back but it takes a long time around 6-10 weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lawofsavage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did and they sent me a nice check back but it takes a long time around 6-10 weeks. </div></div>

Thats good news. As long as they follow through is all that matters to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ajax2112</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lawofsavage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did and they sent me a nice check back but it takes a long time around 6-10 weeks. </div></div>

Thats good news. As long as they follow through is all that matters to me. </div></div>

Agreed, anyone else? The warranty is kind of vague on bushnell's site, but isn't the bulletproof money back warranty only good for one year after purchase?

I bought a 10X tactical Elite scope used off of SWFA about two years ago. I wanted to get it looked over. I sent it in on my dime.

For free they:

Went over it, cleaned adjusted and lubed the internals

Sent it back to me with in two weeks

This was on a used scope.

Based on their customer service, they get the first look when ever I am looking for a scope.