• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Have any of you guys heard of...

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    We just had a customer contact us about ordering a scope and they were online price checking stuff and came across this website Amelia Mrp.
    logo.jpg
    LEUPOLD Mark 4 ER/T 8.5-25x50 Rifle Scope, M5, Front Focal H-37 Reticle - AmeliaMrp - Online Crossbow

I'm not one to jump on a recommendation without due diligence and prices like that just throw red flags ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    It appears to be an Australian company and a quick Google Search didn't come up with much for information.

Typical protocol would be...run for the hills. Too good to be true usually is.

Have any of you guys heard of this place and if so, what's the story?
    It seems like prices like this would just scream "CHINESE KNOCK OFFS"

Any thoughts?

Mark 6 Leupy for $1000, yeah...
    Scroll to the bottom of the page and it has the first BIG clue!

OUR STORE
    AmeliaMrp
    Jl Wolter Monginsidi No 4
    Bentenge, Ujung Bulu
    Bulukumba 92511 Sulawesi Selatan
    Indonesia
    Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
    6.5-20x50 Mark-4 FFP with H37 reticle for $999?
    3-18x44 Mark 6 FFP with H-58 reticle for $1274?
    3.5-25x56 Mark 8 FFP with H-58 reticle for $1499???
    I'll take 5 each!

Leica 15x56 Geovid LRF binos for $1299?????

Hmmm...might be....less than legit....

Last edited:
    BUT WAIT, if you order now, we'll throw in another Leupy for free just pay additional shipping and handling.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Oh, I was going to say something conspiratorial, but I don't want to get sued by some far-away company for impugning their honor or what not.