• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you ever met a KKK member?

'Krazy Korean Kimchi' that is... It was a Myspace group made for fun and sharing Asian culinary tips by a group of ROK students in NYC and then a lot of peeps from KTown and Chinatown caught on... It was fun back in the mid 2000s when Myspace was the shit, yo... After 2008, "KKK" got invaded and occupied big time by hardcore anime weaboos who preferred to spend all the time talking about their favorite waifus, and then, the earliest generation of electric scooter enthusiasts came on there as well.
lol, i'm not korean but i bought my go-ped more than 15 years ago.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I am a KKK member.

'Krazy Korean Kimchi' that is... It was a Myspace group made for fun and sharing Asian culinary tips by a group of ROK students in NYC and then a lot of peeps from KTown and Chinatown caught on... It was fun back in the mid 2000s when Myspace was the shit, yo... After 2008, "KKK" got invaded and occupied big time by hardcore anime weaboos who preferred to spend all the time talking about their favorite waifus, and then, the earliest generation of electric scooter enthusiasts came on there as well.
Nice. Not a big Asian food fan, but Ill crush some pork belly!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
My great uncle used to be one.. apparently he dropped out after serving in WW2. Met him several times when I was really young, don’t remember much.
My grandfather on my mom's side may have been in the Klan. He was killed when she was very young. He was supposed to have been a hell of a man, well liked and respected by both LE, powerful businessmen and the Mexicans of deep South Texas.

After word got out of his death, they said the Mexican farm hands left the fields to stand along the dirt roads to pay their respects as the funeral procession past by.

The Klan of today are a bunch of tattoo'd skinheads.

In my younger days, I met US Senator Robert Byrd. Democrat from West Virginia.

So, yes. I can honestly say I have met one.

Other than that, I don’t hang out with retards. So they don’t tend to be in my circle of acquaintances.

Sirhr
Poster child for democrats. Just looking at him gives me disgust.

Poster child for democrats. Just looking at him gives me disgust.
Oh, but he was the revered Panther of the Senate or some crap like that. Kennedy (The secretary-drowning, drunk-a$$ed, pain-killer-addicted leaker) was the Liberal Lion of the Senate before he cashed out. I hear that the eternal flame over his tomb at Arlington is powered entirely by the residual Jameson in his fat decay...

Byrd... I remember when they were considering him for Baseball commissioner. They didn't do it because he was so crooked, he would have moved every team to West Virgina. Another Klukker who got himself elected as a half-witted pauper and retired a multi-millionaire with his name on ... everything

Yeah. Where are the crowbars pulling his name off of half the buildings, highways, schools, bridges, fountains and, probably, plantations... in WV?

Sirhr

Reactions: Dpp
one of the great tragedies is that most people don't fully understand the depths of evil these monsters are capable of and are willing to accept gangs in their midst like ms-13, and even stoop to defend them (pelosi) as "human beings" even though they are clearly lack most of the qualities that make us "human".

Most people haven't a clue how horrific the narco cartels are. CJNG should give any sane person nightmares.

Misdirected anger is what were dealing with and they don't have the intelligence to understand what the democrats have done to them . The FBI is only noted for doing great lab work , Asshat Wray is just some jackass who has worked for the government to long . When you try to tell a white people to feel sorry for being white or should be apologetic for being white then you can go fuck yourself. The government needs to be douched to clean out that nasty smegma that has built up for the last 240 years that keeps races and people segregated for the sole reason to stay in power. Wake up White People for white supremacist is a person who thinks for themselves and understands our systemic tyranny that has plagued our Republic for decades.

Most people haven't a clue how horrific the narco cartels are. CJNG should give any sane person nightmares.

The cartels could be handled rather easily with a little intel and a few cruise missiles better yet just drive them all into Guatemala to reduced the border we would need to protect. All major powers are expanding their footprint , if you ain't growing your shrinking .

Never seen one in Texas, but I’ve heard stories. Most seem to think they pretty much went away in the late 70s around here?

Me and a couple of Republican Jewish friends were talking this over a few beers, and they wondered why the Left keeps "keeping" the myth of white supremacy and the history of the Nazi's alive. After all, every time a conservative does something, that conservative is discredited with a "white supremacy" or Nazi reference, to so-to-speak "dirty" that conservative so that they lose all credibility. So if the threat of white supremacy is non-existent, well, then they can't use that anymore to smear and discredit their political opponents.

The Left lives in a narrative, where reality can be whatever they need it to be in order to reach their political goals. And in their story, the group who play the "bad guy" role are privileged white men. They need white men to play the role of bad guy, so that their coalition of woke whites, Latinx, blacks, LGBTQ, refugees, and women can play the role of hero and savior. You might say "well that sucks, I didn't sign up to be in somebody else's story or get the crappy part of 'irredeemable villain'," and yeah, that isn't fair that you were forcibly cast into this role, by since they run the education system, and control the media and social media, they control the culture and therefore determine the story by which we as a society understand ourselves and the world through. Not only the story, but who plays what role in that story.

I am part Jewish. Raised Christian but ethnically mostly Jewish. I'm also a person of color. Not only have I lived in some of the whitest parts of the country (NorCal, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah), I've also known a lot of whites who were skinheads, KKK, Aryan Nation, or whites who aren't a member of any of those white supremacist groups but still hold racist views towards minorities. And the overwhelming majority of them have been nice to me or have kept our interaction civil. All of those racists probably account for about 3% of the whites I've known over the course of my life. I've probably known as many racist Mexicans as I have known racist whites.

We live in a majority white country, so whites should dominate the majority of every statistic both good and bad, and the majority of your good and bad experiences. So if you have a bad experience with a white waitress, there is a small chance it was because she was racist. But the overwhelming possible cause for your bad experience might be that she is having a bad day or has problems at home that preoccupy her mind on the job, or that she has an attitude problem, and is that way with all customers, or maybe she isn't getting along with her coworkers and management and its affecting her ability to give you good customer serivce.

Sorry for the blog lol. I had to clear my mind and take a break from doing homework.

The cartels could be handled rather easily with a little intel and a few cruise missiles better yet just drive them all into Guatemala to reduced the border we would need to protect. All major powers are expanding their footprint , if you ain't growing your shrinking .
It'd take more than just intel and cruise missiles. Its a very complex issue, tons of members with tons of gov't backing

Yes I knew one. My uncle. Lazy disability scamming piece if shit. Dumb as a fucking stump. Ardent democrat.

Strykervet is spot on. Wray is talking about you, and me. Are you insensitive to the plight of black Americans? Then you are a white supremacist. Just like being called racist, its like being asked if you still beat your wife.

Yes I knew one. My uncle. Lazy disability scamming piece if shit. Dumb as a fucking stump. Ardent democrat.

Strykervet is spot on. Wray is talking about you, and me. Are you insensitive to the plight of black Americans? Then you are a white supremacist. Just like being called racist, its like being asked if you still beat your wife.

The two bloggers who have exposed the most amount of shit from ANTIFA/BLM/Redneck Revolt etc., Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Cheong, who are both Asian Americans, are labeled as Nazis, white supremacists, and racists by the left. The leftists actually fear them like the Seljuk Turks feared the Templar knights in the Holy Land. They are just as skilled as the leftists themselves in using tactics like cancel culture if they really need to fuck somebody's shit up, and to make matters far worse for the marxists, Ngo and Cheong have the full resources of 4Chan behind them if they need additional firepower...

It'd take more than just intel and cruise missiles. Its a very complex issue, tons of members with tons of gov't backing

Its Mexico the number of sorties within a stones throw forget about it , Mexican government is part of the cartels . Problem is drug money most likely is given to our leaders the scum that runs our affairs.

The two bloggers who have exposed the most amount of shit from ANTIFA/BLM/Redneck Revolt etc., Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Cheong, who are both Asian Americans, are labeled as Nazis, white supremacists, and racists by the left.

I've been called that too. In fact, I was dating this really cute black chick back in 2016 and when we'd go to Trump rallies or Proud Boys-type events, you'd have white losers who haven't showered in a week with messed up teeth calling us "white supremacists" to our face. I guess I'm supposed to be a good little Jew and she's supposed to be a good loyal black person and just vote Democrat. But our values are conservative.

When calling you a "white supremacist" is not enough, they call you the N word, or whatever they think will trigger you. Antifa has been doing that a lot to black cops. Antagonize them for four hours straight in their faces calling them the most racist things you can imagine. Being on the Left, not only do you never have to say you're sorry, but what you do doesn't define who you are. It's all about what you intend. They'll shout racist things at you all day, but their intentions are to provoke you into playing their game, where you stand up for yourself, and the surrounding "journalists" go to work videoing or photographing "the violent Right" or "oppressive police." So they get a pass from fellow Leftists to be the vilest, racist people imaginable.

Let us not forget who destroyed decades of progress in race relations and respect for police in eight short years.

As odd as it sounds, that gives me hope. The reason why is it means that people realize where race relations deteriorated instead of naively believing it's something that happened over a long period of time. Obama sacrificed what could have been his legacy (moving the US into a post racial era) by using race as political capital.

one of the great tragedies is that most people don't fully understand the depths of evil these monsters are capable of and are willing to accept gangs in their midst like ms-13, and even stoop to defend them (pelosi) as "human beings" even though they are clearly lack most of the qualities that make us "human".

The left makes me shake my head. They'd rather kill an unborn child claiming it's not a child than to kill a gang banger who shot a dozen people. While I understand one should not kill people in a cavalier manner some people do need a killing to keep them from hurting others. I am thankful that there are people who are paid to do that the majority of the time and I'm likewise thankful we're at a point in history where it's actually far less common compared to the past. In my mind at least that's taken for granted by far too many people.

On the original topic, ethno nationalism is just silly. To my knowledge I've never met a KKK member, Neo Nazi etc. From what I saw last the official membership in the US is something at 10Kish right now by estimates. The Nation of Islam has over 80k members at this point and a lot more political clout despite their anti semitism. A lot of these orgs (most anything race related) is a hustle. You have the people that lead the orgs soliciting funds and you have the people like SPLC who are capitalizing on their existence. It's a form of ignorance that's fed some of the most horrid movements in history. The other of course being the forms of ignorance that have fed the communists and similar revolutionaries in various forms over the years.

I've met more Identity Evropa skinheads (1) than KKK members (0).
One of the better redpill moments of my life was getting voluntold to attend "Race and Diversity Awareness" training in Tikrit. Clayton Bigsby was used in a training video. I laughed my ass off (apparently the wrong answer in that humorless crowd). I was labeled rayciss and asked to leave the class. It earned me a couple days vacation of good chow and fishing from an island on the Tigris before I got sent back to the suck. Win-Win.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Statistically there are 7x more white supremists than black power militants. Racism doesn't discriminate.

No. No, it doesn't.

1600565576598.jpg

I had a run in with some skinheads years ago in a neighboring city. There is/was a small group of them in Huntington Beach, CA (no idea if they are still around). I was out drinking with a black friend of mine. At the time he looked like Jim Kelly from Enter the Dragon. He surfed, had a white mother and a black father. Solid dude and neither of us gave a fuck about the racist BS. We were walking back to my car to go home and we were approached by a group of 4 or 5. Anyways they started shit, we ended it with a couple of them out cold on the sidewalk and the others ran off. I don't think they were expecting me to fight them since I was white and had a shaved head. They actually thought he was bothering me even though we were walking and laughing talking shit back and forth like friends do. To be 22 again...

In my travels around the US I have seen signs for membership for the triple K. I think in Jasper county? in Alabama there was a road that had one of the "This road clean up was sponsored by KKK" and a billboard sign. A couple of years later when I was back in that area for work the signs were gone. Aside from that I have never met any officially.

No I havnt, probably never will. But damn over a few beers the convos would be interesting.