• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you read what has happened in Champlain.IL

The governor can only give the order. Someone else has to go trample on the inalienable rights.

That's been the way all through history, no truly bad evil monster has ever been able to get their terror done without a whole bunch of "The King's Men" doing the whole "Just following orders" business.

Too many people let the "Just Following Orders" types get away with it later on, the history of this country is packed with examples.

You start holding the "Just following orders" types personally responsible for both their individual actions as well as group actions they were a part of, then things start looking different once people realize that's the new normal.

But unfortunately it won't happen because every government including the ones that come up after the overthrow of the last tyrant all find that they must excuse those "just following orders" from responsibility otherwise their minions might have qualms about the whole "just following orders" business and the government couldn't exercise their absolute power.

I have been to Champlain Illinois in the winter of 1977.

I was stationed at Chanute AFB for training.

It was a college town back then and to my supprise openly smoked pot inside the bars without repercussion.

I see it is still a liberal shithole 40 some years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
I have been to Champlain Illinois in the winter of 1977.

I was stationed at Chanute AFB for training.

It was a college town back then and to my supprise openly smoked pot inside the bars without repercussion.

I see it is still a liberal shithole 40 some years later.
I was there in Oct. of '77 also and I seem to remember the same thing. Mac

Before that training and winter were over it became the worst winter blizzard they had seen in many decades.

I was lucky to have my pov completely buried in a huge snow drift. It started after all the negative zero weather since the snow insulated it.

Never had a problem finding a date after that. Lol