• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heart-stopping Comic Strip.

Re: Heart-stopping Comic Strip.

I jumped back and nearly drew my knife. Honestly WTF!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I jumped back and nearly drew my knife. Honestly WTF!!!! </div></div>

Same here!!!

I was going to say it was a funny comic strip. However, I think someone dying from a heart attack from one of my posts is probably a bannable offense. Although it is not specifically addressed in the forum rules.

No... just no.... Not what I wanted to see....

Well played, Sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scroll down frame by frame. It is in Korean but it doesn't matter.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue </div></div>

i was literally about to post a new topic about this, and saw you posted it

i nearly shit myself when i first saw it, and it still gets me going

ya very creepy, bent leg was a heads up on how strange it might be but i wasnt prepared for that.

Ehh. Scary movies, scary GIFs, none of them do much to me. It doesn't trigger the same sort of startle-and-smash-things reflex like something physically real can do.

Now, opening up a rifle case to have a dozen cockroaches jump out at you..that one made me do a backwards hop and a second or two for assimilation.