• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heavy handed day here in New York, again.........

Well, as of today, ammo purchases will require a background check by the state police. This check will carry a fee of 2.50. I picked up some ammo from my FFL yesterday.
He had a pile of boxes that were delivered in the past few days. There was pretty much a line of people picking up stuff.
Of course, organizations in the state are fighting these mandates, but court dates can be far off.
If it weren't for my cabin, which I love so much, I would leave the state.....
They build cabins elsewhere...

Not in VT…. So many out of staters were looting VT stores of ammo during Covid that most of the gun dealers won’t sell to anyone without a VTDL.

Not a law…. But the level of Massholes and NYC and others “looting” rural areas got really bad I 2020… and most of the gun shop owners said “ammo is for our local Customers.”

May have changed… but “just go loot that state over there” is not a solution for guillotining your own tyrants and POS urban “problems.”

Sirhr
4A5DC603-4A02-44EF-8485-FC19AC56EA89.jpeg

You were holding when you visited MA and didn’t tell me?

The other gem is now instead of calling the Feds, you call NYSP and pay them $9-10 to call the Feds. I wonder how many people they hired for that job? Or will you be on hold for hours waiting to speak to the three people they put on staff.

You cowards that move so much...do you live in yurts ? So much tough talk about moving , we all know that would be a chore to get out of your parent's homes . :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: thebeav
You cowards that move so much...do you live in yurts ? So much tough talk about moving , we all know that would be a chore to get out of your parent's homes . :rolleyes:
Do you you ever feel like the really big fat person in a gym of fit athletes, or maybe a girl in a mens locker room? Do you ever just feel like you might be hanging out with the wrong kinda friends?

When everybody around you is wrong.....you might just be in the wrong environment.

I just dont understand why some people put themselves through this.......

You dont have to come here, we can sign the divorce papers if needed.

Hopefully you get a judge with a spine and a brain that will stop this shit cold with a preliminary injunction while this gets fought about in court. In CA we didn't get so lucky so we get screwed while this spends years in the courts being appealed. I think were about 3 years in at this point and it could take another 5 even if we win the current case (decision expected in 1-3 months).

Do you you ever feel like the really big fat person in a gym of fit athletes, or maybe a girl in a mens locker room? Do you ever just feel like you might be hanging out with the wrong kinda friends?

When everybody around you is wrong.....you might just be in the wrong environment.

He's nothing more than a troll. He gets off on his erroneous belief that he's getting under people's skin.

Just put him on ignore. Drives 'em nuts. People like that have nothing useful to offer anyway.

You have thin skin little fella .

You guys spit all this ignorant crap out and get called out on it and cry . Why not shut the fuck up and mind your own business ?

You guys spit all this ignorant crap out and get called out on it and cry . Why not shut the fuck up and mind your own business ?
One day when I was like 8 on the way home from baseball practice, a group of older special needs people showed up at the Burger King we were eating at. One middle aged mentally challenged guy was walking past our booth as we were eating and he stops and the foot of our table and looks at my dad dead in the eye and says "HIIIIIIII".

Now, I'm utterly at a loss for words. My dad isn't exactly the most politely spoken man in the world and isn't above making fun of people for their shortcomings. I'm half scared, half curious how my dad is going to respond to him.

My dad is literally chewing on his Whopper when this happens. He puts it down and turns to the guy and with no emotion on his face says "HI" and waves to him. The mentally challenged man was super happy about that and got a little smile and walked away.

My dad picks his Whopper back up and takes a bite, no emotion, like nothing just happened. He takes a bite and then says to me, "Son, you always have to be nice to the retards", and goes back to finish his Whopper. He was 100% serious. I don't think I said anything for the next 10 minutes.

And that lesson has stuck with me ever since. Which is why I'm not going to make a comment about your post. *

(*stolen)

SCOTUS has already ruled that ammo falls under the 2A by the fact you need it to for the firearm. How quickly so many forget.

They don't forget.

They just keep coming back on the same path of attack again and again and again....until they get their way.

Unfortunately no one has the balls to sanction them and make the abuse costly.

They abuse us with tax money, expect us to defend with our own money, than pay any damages to us with tax money.

I'd like to see one of them get a civil rights charge and lose a house, than they would think about what they are doing.

So, during COVID a new attack I wasn't aware of was going after their surity(?) bonds. As I understand it, it's required for most public offices and when violating laws like this, you can seize that by contacting the bonds company and showing the illegal action. They'll never be able to hold office again because they'll never get another bond.

So, during COVID a new attack I wasn't aware of was going after their surity(?) bonds. As I understand it, it's required for most public offices and when violating laws like this, you can seize that by contacting the bonds company and showing the illegal action. They'll never be able to hold office again because they'll never get another bond.

I remember that being the rage........did you see it work?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I know some people in the ROK, republick of kalifornia, and they tell me if you have an FFL you don't have to do this, and you can still have it shipped to your house, with a signature.

Is that the way it is there?

If so I suggest looking into an 03 FFL, or C&R FFR. I have had mine for years. I still buy stuff here and there on line, but have never sold anything. The rules around what you can buy, gun wise are fairly stupid....but then gun laws are flat stupid in the first place, and how you can sell as well, you need to keep records, but they are not too hairy, they call it a bound book. Basically if you buy in under your FFL, who what when type stuff you need to record. They are not hard to get, and not expensive. IIRC they are good for 3-5 years, don't remember off the top of my head and cost around $25. You have to have it on file with the "chief law enforcement officer in your area". 9 times out of 10 this is the county sheriff, he is the top law official in MOST counties in the US....MOST.

If you trek over to gunboards.com, (fudd heaven) the folk there can help you out with this should you want. As I understand you don't have to pay the tax as well.

Just something to think about.
I looked into the o3 fFL and according to NYS SAFE ACT they dont recognize that FFL in this state.

So, every time I read about people telling others that if they don’t like the laws that are being used to pressure them, that they should move out. I always think about the Cherokees when I hear this.

They were the largest group of Indians on North America when Europeans began emigrating to this country. They were one of the few that were able to unite many tribes under a common set of laws and bring about a relative peace (understanding that they did have much different set of ethics than the invading European aliens.

Anyway, they were forced out of their lands little by little, by promises, pressures and sheer force. Trying to keep the peace and believing that they would just be left alone, their elders convinced them that the Trail of Tears would be worth it.

How has that worked out for them? Do you think the tactics of the early greedy settlers are any different than what is being used by the power brokers now?

Running somewhere else in hopes of resolving your problems is a zero sum game with only losing at the end. A man stands and does what he can to make change. He doesn’t run to the imagined greener pastures promised on the other side of the fence.

So, every time I read about people telling others that if they don’t like the laws that are being used to pressure them, that they should move out. I always think about the Cherokees when I hear this.

They were the largest group of Indians on North America when Europeans began emigrating to this country. They were one of the few that were able to unite many tribes under a common set of laws and bring about a relative peace (understanding that they did have much different set of ethics than the invading European aliens.

Anyway, they were forced out of their lands little by little, by promises, pressures and sheer force. Trying to keep the peace and believing that they would just be left alone, their elders convinced them that the Trail of Tears would be worth it.

How has that worked out for them? Do you think the tactics of the early greedy settlers are any different than what is being used by the power brokers now?

Running somewhere else in hopes of resolving your problems is a zero sum game with only losing at the end. A man stands and does what he can to make change. He doesn’t run to the imagined greener pastures promised on the other side of the fence.

Why did the settlers come here?

Reactions: Yasherka
The worst thing one can do when dealing with attention-seekers is to acknowledge them and reply to them, and in real life, show visible signs of distress or discomfort. It gives them a strong boost of dopamine and validation.

"Gray rock", as in a vague, expressionless, disinterested and apathetic look, and then moving on and continuing about your business, is the way to deal with these kinds of people.

Anti-gun viewpoints? And other things that does not interest me? In one ear and out the other. I simply did not hear it nor do I want to be bothered. To this day I really cannot recall any of the countless commercials that have played on Youtube. If they cannot be skipped, they play through and do not even register with me. I am only interested in the content I sought out.

Don't quote them or respond to them.

The worst thing one can do when dealing with attention-seekers is to acknowledge them and reply to them, and in real life, show visible signs of distress or discomfort. It gives them a strong boost of dopamine and validation.

"Gray rock", as in a vague, expressionless, disinterested and apathetic look, and then moving on and continuing about your business, is the way to deal with these kinds of people.

Anti-gun viewpoints? And other things that does not interest me? In one ear and out the other. I simply did not hear it nor do I want to be bothered. To this day I really cannot recall any of the countless commercials that have played on Youtube. If they cannot be skipped, they play through and do not even register with me. I am only interested in the content I sought out.

Don't quote them or respond to them.
I must say, it is fun though. watching Collin Noir ripping the antis up in debates.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I must say, it is fun though. watching Collin Noir ripping the antis up in debates.

Agree in the case of an actual debate, where both sides agreed to lay it out in the ring with an audience watching. Debates are an incredible weapon for the RKBA side, because it gives us the chance to lay out a tidal wave of facts and get the audience to see what they may have missed in the media. In the case here, there is no debate going on. Just random personal insults injected into threads here and there hoping people will get angry and respond with anger and emotionally. One of the things narcissists love is provoking any type of negative reaction from people. Whether it be distress, sadness, or anger. Even if a narcissist gets physically assaulted after provoking somebody on the street, they STILL feel a sense of victory, because they had pressed somebody's buttons and caused them to explode. That punch, swollen lip, and bloody nose is STILL worth that massive dopamine influx to them. That is how their mentality works. And plus they might even get to play the victim and get the retaliating party in trouble. Even more dopamine. The one thing that drives them mad and decisively PREVENTS them from getting any kind of control in any situation is by DENYING them that dopamine rush. Denying them the reactions they wanted to get. And there is nothing more effective than absolutely ignoring their very presence.

Last edited:
Agree in the case of an actual debate, where both sides agreed to lay it out in the ring with an audience watching. Debates are an incredible weapon for the RKBA side, because it gives us the chance to lay out a tidal wave of facts and get the audience to see what they may have missed in the media. In the case here, there is no debate going on. Just random personal insults injected into threads here and there hoping people will get angry and respond with anger and emotionally. One of the things narcissists love is provoking any type of negative reaction from people. Whether it be distress, sadness, or anger. Even if a narcissist gets physically assaulted after provoking somebody on the street, they STILL feel a sense of victory, because they had pressed somebody's buttons and caused them to explode. That punch, swollen lip, and bloody nose is STILL worth that massive dopamine influx to them. That is how their mentality works. And plus they might even get to play the victim and get the retaliating party in trouble. Even more dopamine. The one thing that drives them mad and decisively PREVENTS them from getting any kind of control in any situation is by DENYING them that dopamine rush. Denying them the reactions they wanted to get. And there is nothing more effective than absolutely ignoring their very presence.
I’m still trying to decide if the high from the throat punch I give ‘em is worth more than the high that they get…

Look at "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince" (Book 6) and see how Professor Dumbledore dealt with Voldemort before he became Voldemort and was just a psychotic and sadistic kid named Tom Marvolo Riddle who wanted control over everybody in his life. Especially the part when Dumbledore first met Tom Riddle in the orphanage. Riddle told Dumbledore a lot of things like how he wanted to hurt and torture and kill, just to try to get a fear reaction out of what his narcissistic mind presumed to be a feeble old man. When Dumbledore remained calm and utterly unmoved by these statements, Riddle did not know what to do at all. He lost the game already. Throughout the rest of his school years, the only person Riddle was never able to intimidate, coerce, or control, was Dumbledore, because the latter never showed him any sign of being disturbed or distressed, even though Dumbledore confided in Harry that he was in fact, very distressed and uneasy any time he interacted with Tom Riddle, but he knew he must never show it around Riddle. Otherwise that would be the very gateway that the little shit would use to access his vulnerabilities and fears.

This is also what is taught in the Korean martial art of Thaekkyon. The act of retaining control during a perilous situation without exerting actual control. Once you do or act in a way that the opponent expected you to act, they already have taken control over you.

Last edited:
That’s pretty good! I did get a good education dealing with a narcissist, i guess that’s what she was. She was head cheese at the shop, I was production manager, and didn’t bow down before her but rather called her out on her lies. So she makes up stories about me and has the cleaning lady concoct this lie, they pulled me into the office with the owner and wrote me up for that and refusing to be alone in the same room with this woman. In the write up I coulda swore she was high as a kite. Even though I laughed at the owner and told him as of that moment I don’t work for him anymore, she Still pranced around after that from the high she got at “getting” me back. Weird stuff.

That’s pretty good! I did get a good education dealing with a narcissist, i guess that’s what she was. She was head cheese at the shop, I was production manager, and didn’t bow down before her but rather called her out on her lies. So she makes up stories about me and has the cleaning lady concoct this lie, they pulled me into the office with the owner and wrote me up for that and refusing to be alone in the same room with this woman. In the write up I coulda swore she was high as a kite. Even though I laughed at the owner and told him as of that moment I don’t work for him anymore, she Still pranced around after that from the high she got at “getting” me back. Weird stuff.

If somebody is dealing with a similar kind of situation now, first record them telling the lies without them knowing. Then you find out where the allegiance and sympathies of the owner lie. If the owner is neutral or already possesses a disdain for the subject, let them know of what you recorded without letting the subject know either. It is not a "cheapshot". It is one-upsmanship and pragmatism.

The stare of the eyes rids the enemy of soul and confidence,
The silence reduces their preparation to ashes,
And the limbs then strike like that of a tiger...

- One of the phrases from a manuscript on Thaekkyon, which according to legend had been penned by Tangun, the founding warrior king of the very first Korean state, when he was on a solo journey in the wind and snow swept wilderness of Mount Taesong to meditate on the Analects of Confucius.

ETA: I dealt with a similar situation before as well. I detailed how I did in Post 47 of the SH thread below. Sometimes you have to be sneaky and pull one-upsmanship. There are no such thing as fair fights. Calling someone out only works if they operate on the same level of honor and respect for boundaries that you, a normal person have. If they have none, then they deserve none in return.

Last edited:
Most came to escape poverty, escape imprisonment, as indentured servants to pay off debt, as actual criminals (Georgia), or in order to get rich by using the resources and/or slaves in the new world.

Later on, many came to escape religious prosecution or to create their own religious utopia.

Not the same and a straw man argument. 😉

400,000 came from Ireland because of the Potato famine.

Spanish first started looking for gold and to connect trade routes with Asia, as they had issues traveling across Asia or around Africa. That kinda sparked the European migration here though the Asian's had traveled this way Tens of thousands of years prior both by boat and across ice sheets.

Before that has been lost to history. You could narrow your question to a specific time frame.

Reactions: lash
You're an idiot also.....I never said run away from a fight. I said ignore them and become untenable.

Make sure to vote these tyrants out next time. Because we all know elections are secure....

STFU.....

Doc
Well, make sure you tell all your other Dr friends too!! I know most are raging liberals. Evey hospital in the country alone is overwhelming filled with the ideologies of the LIB.

400,000 came from Ireland because of the Potato famine.

Spanish first started looking for gold and to connect trade routes with Asia, as they had issues traveling across Asia or around Africa. That kinda sparked the European migration here though the Asian's had traveled this way Tens of thousands of years prior both by boat and across ice sheets.

Before that has been lost to history. You could narrow your question to a specific time frame.

Rhetorical question.

So, when is Kathy Whorecull going to get persecuted?
I know, she's waiting in line. Behind, Killary, O'Bummer, Bush, Cunton, Cuomo, ........

Are the gallows standing?

Well, make sure you tell all your other Dr friends too!! I know most are raging liberals. Evey hospital in the country alone is overwhelming filled with the ideologies of the LIB.
I'm a combat medic, dumbass.......

Hence, Doc, a titled earned and 68, the numerical identifier for a combat medic (68W)....

Doc

Ty
I'm a combat medic, dumbass.......

Hence, Doc, a titled earned and 68, the numerical identifier for a combat medic (68W)....

Doc
gotcha! In my defense there is another guy on here with doc in the name that is in a practice or civilian job.

Changes in ammunition purchasing regulations can be a source of concern and can generate debate and legal challenges, but a background check on a person that wants to buy a gun is an easy way to make the community safer, especially now, when gun death cases have increased. Another question is why you can bemistakenly reported as deceased transunion?

Last edited:
Changes in ammunition purchasing regulations can be a source of concern and can generate debate and legal challenges, but a background check on a person that wants to buy a gun is an easy way to make the community safer, especially now, when gun death cases have increased.
Welcome, fellow gun enthusiast…🤪

I have zero sympathy for anyone who remains in a commie ridden forever blue state. I refused to move to MD after the ex moved my kids there and lived hours away in VA. Once VA became untenable, I left there for near clean across the country to obtain freedom.

They deprive you of your freedoms, the only option is to return the favor in kind. Deprive them of your taxes. Deprive them of your population. Deprive them of your economy. Deprive them of your slavery.

Fucking leave or fucking submit.
So you left your kids? Bold Strategy.

Its only a matter of time before you are dealing with the same shit. You can run but it will catch up to you. Look at WA, OR, CO, ect. Montana and WY are next with all the liberals moving there, only a matter of time.