• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Austria!

Gonzo 1

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2012
Austria
I like the nice Pictures at this Forum and the informative treads here. My Company said, that i have to learn better english. So i think i will connect this wish and my Hobby.
I think, now it´s time to tell you something about me.
I was trained as a sniper in an high alpine infantry battalion with Steyr SSG 69. Since this time i shoot. I also one some guns: A Springfield 1903, a Enfield Mk 4, a Mosin Nagant 91/30, a MAS 36 and a Oberland Arms 15. And of corse a Glock and a Steyr .308 tactical. My favorit range is 300 Meters, but some times i have the Chance to shoot out to 1000 Meters.
For the first time I think this is enough ...
I´m looking forward to spend a good time here and to pimp my english.
Greetings from the heart of europe,
Andreas

Waidmannsheil Andreas,

Welcome to the website. I have quite a few hunting friends in Vienna from my travels.

nachste jahre, im Sillian : 40 HOCHPUSTERTALER JAGER und GASTESCHIESSEN 2014 (pfingstamstag,pf.sonntag,pf.montag)
among several shooting categories, they have a K98k ONLY class, irons, old military bullseye with the "12" center_ you can even rent "their" K98rifles and ammos_the 1st. prize winner on K98 class will take home a K98k carbine_ not really a long-distance game, but very amusing: good people,beautiful place at 20 km. from the italian border_ we hope to see you here the next year , of course_