• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hello from chilly Afghanistan

Re: Hello from chilly Afghanistan

it was just a suggestion for anyone shipping to loved ones in the sand boxes. but yes you are right, iraq was a different situation.

I get stuff all the time. The trick is to fill a water bottle completly to the top so there is no air left in it. This way there is no slop and you don't feel a liquid moving around............. Just be sure the cap is tight and use packing take to secure it in place as a just in case.

SSgt Raymond Conard

Hey did you ever live in Stephenville, TX. I once knew a fellow by that name that was in the Marines.

Why yes I did live in Stephenville. Around 2001-2003. Hung out with Howie and the City Limits staff.

I lived with Pat, Bear, Lance and Nick at the time. The huge white guy named Josh. We lived in that big house by the water tower. Howard might as well have lived there. Any way good know your doing ok. Lance is an EOD tech in the Airforce now, but you probably won't run into him in Afghanistan. I think he's in the states right now any way. Didn't they used to call you "Nazi Gook"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yeticowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I lived with Pat, Bear, Lance and Nick at the time. The huge white guy named Josh. We lived in that big house by the water tower. Howard might as well have lived there. Any way good know your doing ok. Lance is an EOD tech in the Airforce now, but you probably won't run into him in Afghanistan. I think he's in the states right now any way. Didn't they used to call you "Nazi Gook"? </div></div>

Yeah they did use to call me Nazi Gook. Half German Half Korean. Nick names like that dont fly in the military though. Something about racisim or some shit like that.

Awesome bud. It is usally taking around 12 days to get packages out to us. As long as the air is clear and Helos can fly it should get here in that time. I will let you know when I get hands on it.

I should to be sending you one late next week.