• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hello from scotland

jammiedodger

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2013
Duns,Scotland
Hi folks, whenever I search for technical info on long range scopes/rifles/equipment I keep coming across your forum, so thought I should say hi.

I am a full time gamekeeper/deer stalker living in the scottish borders and shoot .22/250 .243 and .25-06 on pretty much a daily basis normally at furry stuff but recently I have been looking at trying some paper and steel gongs at distance.

Looking forward to digging thru the posts on here and seeing what I can learn ( and drooling at the stuff you guys have on the for sale section!)

ATB Matt

It's nice to hear that somebody over there is still shooting. Nice to hear from you.

Hi Matt,

Love your country. I've been hunting Roe and Reds in Altnabreac (between Thurso and Wick). Love the place and miss going hunting there. Hope to return one day.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"