• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Hello police my mom and dad are fighting again it's really annoying.....BLAM,BLAM,BLAM.

My Mom taught me 2 things at about 5 years old, well 3.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see

The only way 2 people can keep a secret is one has to be dead

NEVER trust a cop.

Has served me well for 60 + years.

I have had 3-5 interactions with police on Official business, I acted respectful and all went well.

I have shot competitive for many years and every officer I have encountered has a problem with following the rules.

The few I have been around in personal scenarios treated everyone like a criminal.

YMMV.

as far as the video and many others on the news the police are way too fast to shoot. IMO if they are that skittish about being confronted they need to find other employment.

I am sure we all remember the acorn incident.
Dang dude. I was learning about Winnie the Pooh and Alice and Wonderland at that age.

What else did your mom teach you between 3-5, a true friend is one that will meet you in the woods with a shovel without asking questions?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Dang dude. I was learning about Winnie the Pooh and Alice and Wonderland at that age.

Mom is first generation American from Italy. Her parents, my grandparents, were run out of Italy by the Italian mob. I grew up in NY and had a very interesting upbringing.

Wow reading this again I realize my Mom was born 100 years ago and my grandparents were run out of Italy about 125 years ago.........

Mom is first generation American from Italy. Her parents, my grandparents, were run out of Italy by the Italian mob. I grew up in NY and had a very interesting upbringing.

Wow reading this again I realize my Mom was born 100 years ago and my grandparents were run out of Italy about 125 years ago.........
I realized my mom would have been 102 this next Nov.

I do not get it, a movie ??
1713269362550.jpeg