• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hells Canyon Armory has items in stock...

HellsCanyonArmory

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Idaho
www.facebook.com
Obviously limited quantities, and I'll keep updating this thread with inventory that is rolling in as there is a lot on order right now.

We have complete BCG's by signature manufacturing (SMI) in stock. Have used these on a few builds and they've functioned flawlessly. Sorry no Ceraplate or Nickel Boron in stock at this time. Limit of 2 per customer, thank you.
http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.php/ar15-rifle-parts/smi-complete-bolt-carrier-group.html

We also have milspec forged SMI stripped uppers in stock! I have not used these on any builds but they appear extremely well made with clean lines/edges and the coating on them is fantastic.
http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.p...er-milspec.html

Thank you!
Mike

Re: Hells Canyon Armory has items in stock...

I just placed an order for a bolt but noticed that when I entered my payment info that your site didn't have the secure lock icon in the address bar, your site is safe right?

same I need a bolt dammit
frown.gif

Price adjusted on the uppers...

Captain Moroni,
While I'm not an IT guy, I can ensure you that our website is secure. It was created by the same company who runs Seekins Precision's website. I can get the details further for you if you like.

Sorry that the BCG's went so quick fellas. Expect to have more in a few weeks...

Mike

Do you have the t-shirts yet?

Negative I'll update when those arrive though! Things have been pretty nuts lately and the HCA swag has taken a back burner priority but it is still there!

Mike

First - Man you have to live on this site to get things, they go so fast these days.

Second - If I remember my reading all milspec AR 15 uppers and lowers will fit each other, correct? I have a fulton armory lower. Only compatability issues are with the AR-10 platforms, then you have to ensure the pattern (DPMS, Armalite, ect..)matches your part.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If they are in standard tolerance to mil-spec, yes everyyhing should mate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Artillerygunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First - Man you have to live on this site to get things, they go so fast these days.

Second - If I remember my reading all milspec AR 15 uppers and lowers will fit each other, correct? I have a fulton armory lower. Only compatability issues are with the AR-10 platforms, then you have to ensure the pattern (DPMS, Armalite, ect..)matches your part.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. </div></div>

You are indeed correct. These uppers will in fact fit all "Milspec" lowers, and a lot of other lowers as well. Black Rain Ordnance, Seekins Precision...etc A lot of billet receivers out there mate up to "Milspec" counterparts, they just have differences elsewhere like integrated trigger guards, enlarged magwells...etc

Mike

I also just received some forward assist assemblies but have not yet added them to the website. Will hopefully get that done tonight! Thank you everyone.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just placed an order for a bolt but noticed that when I entered my payment info that your site didn't have the secure lock icon in the address bar, your site is safe right? </div></div>

I have ordered from them several times and it has been by the far the best experience I have ever had from an online retailer. Super fast shipping and best communication.

Deal with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 78steeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just placed an order for a bolt but noticed that when I entered my payment info that your site didn't have the secure lock icon in the address bar, your site is safe right? </div></div>

I have ordered from them several times and it has been by the far the best experience I have ever had from an online retailer. Super fast shipping and best communication.

Deal with confidence. </div></div>

Thanks Steeler! Comments like this make all the hard work worth it!
wink.gif

Mike

I breezed through the thread but didnt see the answer...

Is you website secure for payment and personal info? Is it secured by recognizable ware?

I only ask because there are a few items I would like to order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I breezed through the thread but didnt see the answer...

Is you website secure for payment and personal info? Is it secured by recognizable ware?

I only ask because there are a few items I would like to order.</div></div>

Yes indeed it is secure. I was not the person to put it together but it has the same security as websites like Houston Armory, Seekins Precision...etc built by the same company with the same security. I'll get the detail for you tomorrow from my IT guy.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HellsCanyonArmory</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I breezed through the thread but didnt see the answer...

I only ask because there are a few items I would like to order.</div></div>

Yes indeed it is secure. I was not the person to put it together but it has the same security as websites like Houston Armory, Seekins Precision...etc built by the same company with the same security. I'll get the detail for you tomorrow from my IT guy.

Mike </div></div>

Good to go. Thats all I needed to know.

Thank you.

Just to update everyone on our security. We do indeed have my ssl certification and our servers are "PCI Compliant". I hope that satisfies anyone who is curious.

I also will have stuff arriving between this friday and the middle of next week. NO LOWERS are on their way so please don't ask.

I will not do pre-orders at this time either as it's just too complicated and they may only be partial shipments. Just bringing this one back up to the top to remind everyone to keep checking back towards the end of this week or early next week! Thank you!

Mike

I visited your website and may have missed it somewhere....do you have an email notification to where I can receive an email when certain products become available in stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thrasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I visited your website and may have missed it somewhere....do you have an email notification to where I can receive an email when certain products become available in stock? </div></div>

Not at this point Thrasher sorry.

Mike

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
smile.gif

I now have more complete BCG's IN STOCK! Majority of them are your standard magnesium phosphate coatings, but you can also select the Nickel Boron coating as well while we have them in stock. Max of 2 per customer at this point.

http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.php/ar15-rifle-parts/ar15-upper-receivers.html

ALSO! I've gotten in a few standard complete lower parts kits available as well. Max of 2 per customer.

http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.php/ar15-rifle-parts/ar15-lower-receivers.html

I also wanted to say that if you see the item on the website, then that item is IN STOCK. I have my products set to "disappear" in the shopping categories (Not by manufacturer category) when they are out of stock.

Once again thanks for the business!

Mike

Was also able to get some gas tubes up this morning as well! Might want to check them out and add one so to save on shipping! Very limited quantities here as well...

Mike

You Bet!
smile.gif
All orders placed before 2:30PM pacific time will go out same day today!

These are going quickly that is for sure...

Mike

I also want to mention that these BCG's are the M16 version so they are a bit heavier and beefier than your standard AR15 variants...

Mike

Nice... thanks for the heads up. The BCG for the order ending in 157 is mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Mike!
wink.gif
</div></div>

You're welcome
smile.gif
Last time I announced BCG's in stock was late on a sunday night so the majority of them were sold to East coast time zone customers... I'm already noticing most of these are going to the midwest and pacific time zones. Really telling how crazy the demand is right now!

Mike

Looks like we are all sold out ALREADY... that was a very quick and makes for a VERY busy afternoon for myself (Not complaining though!). Thank you everyone for the orders and for those of you that did not get in on them, I do have more on order but as always, lead times are pretty inconsistent and unknown at this point!

Mike

In for 2 lower part kits. Would of grabbed some BCG's, but no dice.

No complaints though
wink.gif

Any Magpul PRS coming anytime soon I could use a gen 2 ?
Thanks

Picked up an upper and a few odds and ends. I'll try to stay tuned for the next round of bcg's. Thanks

I missed out on the BCG's. I hope I can catch it next time. I am searching all over for one.

What a crazy afternoon! If your order number was 100000168 or LESS then your order was shipped out today and you should be receiving a tracking # tomorrow!

The rest of the orders will go out tomorrow!

asr1,
I'll check tomorrow on PRS stock availability!

Once again thank you for your orders!

Mike

asr1, I know you weren't soliciting opinions... but IMO the UBR is just as solid as the PRS I replaced and much more comfortable.

Alright we have the following items in stock! You can find them in the subcategories of the "AR15 Rifle Parts" link on the left side of the page here:
http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.php/ar15-rifle-parts.html

4 Complete lower parts kits
6 Carbine H2 Buffers
4 SMI Tactical Charging handle Latches (Latch only)
2 Spike's Tactical 6 position Milspec buffer tube complete assemblies
5 Nickel Boron Complete BCG's
2 SMI Forged milspec stripped uppers
2 Standard A2 flash hiders (1/2-28)
3 Spikes .750" Gasblocks
2 SMI Vented charging handles
1 SMI Complete BETR charging handle
1 Troy 13" Bravo Rail
1 Troy 11" Alpha VTAC Rail
2 18" Lothar Walther Stainless Steel Barrels. 1:8" twist, "VarTac" contour, includes headspaced bolt, .750" Gas block seat.rifle length gas system.

1 16" Lothar Walther SS Barrel. 1:8" twist, Medium M4 contour, .750" Gas block seat, standard length gas system.

Barrels are listed under the "AR15 Upper receivers and Parts" link on the left of the page.

Thank you everyone!

Mike

Wylde chamber on 18" L-W barrel?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brasscow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wylde chamber on 18" L-W barrel? </div></div>

5.56 Chamber.

Mike

Must have been to slow, really want one of those nickel boron BCG's!