• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help A Hide Brother - Funds for JMGlasgow

You guys ROCK!!!

Over 3K in the PayPal as of 0530 this AM.

Probably 20+ have PM'd me to send funds the normal way.

I have seen no less than 5 guys within 3 hrs drive ready to go and give a hand.

Maybe not a thing for all of you and you sure can understand the sentiment. Every day I read my Bible in the AM. It sets my tone for my day and is what works for me.

Today the verse chosen by the app was 1 John 3:18

"Dear children, let us not love with words or speech, but with actions and in truth."

Well, some of you have for sure read that our longtime Hide man JMGlasgow suffered a home fire a couple days ago in Cheyenne WY. Fortunately no injuries to any family (2 and 4 legged kind). Some serious loss and displaced from their home for an unknown amount of time.

We Hide folks are pretty freaking awesome at helping a brother in need and at times just giving a gift to a deserving brother.

We don't do many of these in the public and after chatting with @1J04 last evening, we were both in agreement we will get many more miles and donations if we do. A quick check-in with Frank that it was cool with him and some free time over lunch to post this up.

Anything helps. $5 from everyone who can swing it adds up in a big hurry. Doesn't have to be a large donation.

I will be playing accountant for this one and have re-activated my Paypal account to receive funds.
For those who prefer sending cash, check, or MO, PM me for my address.

Send funds on Paypal to [email protected]. Please put JMG in the comments, then I can keep a tab in Excel of donations.

PM your homies who dont hit the Pit often.

Thanks

Elija

Man, I feel bad I didn’t see this sooner. Work has had me stressed out for the past few weeks and I haven’t had time to lounge around much. I am in direct contact with Jeff. Thank you all so much for the help. This Internet family is awesome.

Well, some of you have for sure read that our longtime Hide man JMGlasgow suffered a home fire a couple days ago in Cheyenne WY. Fortunately no injuries to any family (2 and 4 legged kind). Some serious loss and displaced from their home for an unknown amount of time.

We Hide folks are pretty freaking awesome at helping a brother in need and at times just giving a gift to a deserving brother.

We don't do many of these in the public and after chatting with @1J04 last evening, we were both in agreement we will get many more miles and donations if we do. A quick check-in with Frank that it was cool with him and some free time over lunch to post this up.

Anything helps. $5 from everyone who can swing it adds up in a big hurry. Doesn't have to be a large donation.

I will be playing accountant for this one and have re-activated my Paypal account to receive funds.
For those who prefer sending cash, check, or MO, PM me for my address.

Send funds on Paypal to [email protected]. Please put JMG in the comments, then I can keep a tab in Excel of donations.

PM your homies who dont hit the Pit often.

Thanks

Elija

Don't have PP... Going to do money order or credit card. PM inbound...

No information right now other than the resto company and the insurance adjuster estimate are way off. My insurance policy sucks and I was unaware of that. I didn't even know home insurance policies could be written the way mine is.

The resto estimate is looking like it will be way north of $50k, and the insurance estimate is coming in at $25k minus depreciation. They are cutting me a check for $18k. I'm getting screwed at this point.