• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help finding scope/muzzle cover

tuner

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2011
Georgia
I am just getting into higher end optics and want to protect them, where can I find a scope cover with muzzle attachment? It seems as though Blackhawk and Voodoo Tactical have discontinued their line.

Re: Help finding scope/muzzle cover

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.amazon.com/18inch-Scope-Shield-Riflescopes-Muzzle/dp/B003TP1CYG </div></div>
^^ Skip the cheap knock offs and support those who actively support the membership here on the Hide!! ^^

Get with Steve at Triad Tactical and he'll get you what you need in terms of high quality gear, made in the USA. See here:

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Padded-Scope-and-Muzzle-Cover.html

Good luck!

When I had this problem Jay from sport optics hooked me up with a scope coat, I really like mine. Thay also make them for the muzzle too.

The bigger problem seems to be that my scope with sunshade and no caps is 19.5" long. Do y'all let them hang out the ends? Thanks for the recommendations.

Eberlestock makes one for the scope and muzzle

Gary

I just got three Scopecoats after losing and breaking a bunch of Butler Creeks. They seem handy enough and the 2mm neoprene should provide some impact protection. By the end of the summer I'll know how they actually hold up.

With the covers was a product info. sheet. Scopecoat has another model called an XP6 Flak Jacket. This has 6mm neoprene and is available in designs made for large turrets. The company will also make custom coats to your specs. Scopecoat.com.

I am in the same boat so we just got a couple of the XP6 Flak Jackets thrown in with a scope (x2) purchase from Sport Optics and they seem pretty robust. I don't have any experience with other brands, these are what they recommended when we purchased the scopes and asked about protective covering options.

Attachments

• P8030001.jpg
    P8030001.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 33