• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Help me find an image

It was hosted on his site and publicly accessible from anywhere. If they are truly intent on getting it off the internet then they were obligated to contact him and request it be removed.
Yes, I am very much aware that once something like hits the net there's no getting it back in the jar.
These issues go beyond hacking in my opinion and Apple and others should default their applications to not sync with the cloud, or at least make a clear statement that they are doing that when you snap a nekkid selfie.

Just post that pic all over. Fawk that bitch

You mean all my nekkid selfies in the cloud could be retrieved and sent to everyone?

Man, I hope the organizations for the blind are well funded because they are about to get inundated.

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
The Kardashians could teach these "stars" a thing or two.
One "leaked" sex tape to start a billion dollar empire....

What's the difference between a lawyer and a catfish......one is a scum sucking bottom dweller, the other is a fish! :cool:

Good thing the letter didn't reference a copyrighted picture of a gun!