• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s help me win the argument

1shot2kill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
north dakota
my wife and i are having a discussion about how many men have urinated on wives or GF at least once while in the shower so i need a vote to prove i am right

this is not about golden showers!!!
if any of this bothers you don't post don't read and move to California

Re: help me win the argument

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL

Golden showers eh'.... </div></div>

At least he is not asking about brown showers or blimpkins...LMMFAO

Actually I did do that once. She was in a long term pout mode...taking her third hot bath of the day to "relax" and bitching from the tub. I held it for about 30 minutes then just had to piss. When she started in about my pissing while she was batheing I just did a 90% turn and gave her a little extra hot water in her bath. Ill give it to her, she did eventually laugh, but the relationship ended shortly thereafter. Best thing that happened in a long time. I should have known she was a parasite when she said "I want somebody to TAKE CARE OF ME". Take care of yourself, bitch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually I did do that once. She was in a long term pout mode...taking her third hot bath of the day to "relax" and bitching from the tub. I held it for about 30 minutes then just had to piss. When she started in about my pissing while she was batheing I just did a 90% turn and gave her a little extra hot water in her bath. Ill give it to her, she did eventually laugh, but the relationship ended shortly thereafter. Best thing that happened in a long time. I should have known she was a parasite when she said "I want somebody to TAKE CARE OF ME". Take care of yourself, bitch.</div></div>

GOOD JOB. Way to go, seriously.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually I did do that once. She was in a long term pout mode...taking her third hot bath of the day to "relax" and bitching from the tub. I held it for about 30 minutes then just had to piss. When she started in about my pissing while she was batheing I just did a 90% turn and gave her a little extra hot water in her bath. Ill give it to her, she did eventually laugh, but the relationship ended shortly thereafter. Best thing that happened in a long time. I should have known she was a parasite when she said "I want somebody to TAKE CARE OF ME". Take care of yourself, bitch. </div></div>Gots ta show dem bittches who da boss man is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just did a 90% turn and gave her a little extra hot water in her bath. </div></div>

LOL, I like your style! I wouldn't wake up if I did that to my wife.

My granddad's world is long dead and damn gone.....nothing left but hordes of degenerate fuckups and moral miscreants.

Just can't fathom the sideways/upside down mentally barren thought process that this kind of shit comes from........

Really? Why would anyone want to do this? I respect my wife and would never degrade her intentionally or otherwise.

I'm with Tripwire on this one.

impliedfacepalmi.jpg

I general I'm not a big fan of showering with my wife. The logistics of having a "sexy time" are next to impossible. That said she did ask me to pee on her a few times while we were in there together, and I obliged. I think it was a safe way to try it, and not have a mess to clean up. BTW, it was just on her ass and back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mister John Galt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really? Why would anyone want to do this? I respect my wife and would never degrade her intentionally or otherwise.

impliedfacepalmi.jpg
</div></div>

LOL at the implied facepalm. I haven't seen that one yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My granddad's world is long dead and damn gone.....nothing left but hordes of degenerate fuckups and moral miscreants.

Just can't fathom the sideways/upside down mentally barren thought process that this kind of shit comes from........</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mister John Galt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really? Why would anyone want to do this? I respect my wife and would never degrade her intentionally or otherwise.

impliedfacepalmi.jpg
</div></div>

And entirely lacking in a sense of humor...

sleep.gif

this came up at work the other day. For some reason, a lot of women like it when men pee on them. Thats so cool. If anybody knows a chick who needs peed on please PM me. I can help them out.

if you shower with your wife on a at least semi regular basis, its almost mandatory to spray em a little bit. Not in a sexual way, but in a funny way. My wife laughed so hard when I did it. Not a regular event, but has been known to provoke a laugh. gotta have a girl that doesn't take herself too serious

Schmucks- almost the whole lot of you. I was expecting something quite different. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Jokes are one thing but I am sure some that post that they do are serious. I normally don't take high and mighty, but that is pure shithead behavior. Divorce her now before you have kids. If she does not get upset, you should stay with her but don't have kids. There is not enough chlorine in the gene pool for those behaviors.

Lighten up, the chlorine's in there for a reason..

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3oCyqNSvZE&feature=fvwrel"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3oCyqNSvZE&feature=fvwrel" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And entirely lacking in a sense of humor...

</div></div>

Are you serious....or is that supposed to be "funny" too?

I'm perfectly comfortable with my sense of humor, and it doesn't at all involve literally pissing on my wife.

And before you whip out the "high and mighty" card on me here's a preemptive "fuck off".

Defending this perversion is your cross to bear I'd reckon.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BzuvX.gif
</div></div>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have, but once was because she had been stung by a jellyfish, and the other.... well lets just say I was feeling a bit frisky in the shower. in revenge she wrapped her legs around me and returned the favor.

Never peed on her but I did splatter an explosive dierrea shit on her leg once when I sneezed in the shower

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never peed on her but I did splatter an explosive dierrea shit on her leg once when I sneezed in the shower </div></div>

^^^^ Winning!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never peed on her but I did splatter an explosive dierrea shit on her leg once when I sneezed in the shower </div></div>

Ok how about the Blimpkin? LOL

What about girls that want to pee on you? Does that count?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok thanks for the help guys i won</div></div>

You only think you've won...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BzuvX.gif
</div></div>

Maser?

ahh what a marvelous culture

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZN565uhnGc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZN565uhnGc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BzuvX.gif
</div></div>

Maser? </div></div>

http://www.greaseman.org/sounds/scanmasters/Greaseman_-_17-browncappin.mp3

Let it, um, "load" ...

Back in high school after wrestling practice I would piss all over the guy next to me in the shower. Everyone was to scared to look down for fear of seeing a dick so I was pretty much free to piss on everyone.

I did catch my wife trying to pee on my feet once.

About the only way I get away with anything like that is if me and Cooter Brown have been at it for hours. For some reason it is always next to the sink in the crap hole hotel room. "Minute of Carpet" is about the best I can do.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZR6Cw_3q1Pg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty sure he pissed on her leg in the shower.

As a guy in my early 20's, is this what I get to look forward to with marriage?

This is one of the places I came to get away from arfcom.

sigh......