• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help selling on PX

After reading your post I'm not sure I was clear enough. I don't think that; I don't have an issue with anything you said; nor do or did I have any desire to tease, taunt, or troll you. Not even a little bit. I only used your post as an example of something that is positive and constructive, but would have prompted a dozen people to jump all over you keyboard commando style years ago.

You say you know I wasn't going after you -- but all that stuff before hand makes me wonder. So again, I wasn't trying to pick on you. And I don't miss the Hide being like that. I'm quite sure I say things that would have had me victimized as well. And this post to reassure you is surely one of them.

Cart; Going back after the fact and re-reading always provides additional insight/hindsight. The entire first paragraph that I wrote was written in general terms and wasn't a response directly to anything you said.

Actually, I think you were clear enough. But I think I wasn't as clear as I could have been on the first paragraph. Like I said, it was written in general terms and to no one specifically. We're good.

Last edited:
and this is why I love Snipers Hide. Day at work was going kind of shitty till I read this. Don't think this is quite what is meant as contributing to the site, but thank you all for contributing to making my day just a little brighter.

I sell a lot of stuff too as where I live the rules are "Buy before you try." since I live in the middle of nowhere. A few rifles, reloading stuff, lots of $500-$1500 optics, etc. so I do understand where the OP is coming from. I am not a dealer either but I just so happen to like to try stuff out and if it doesn't suit my needs I sell it.

ETA: I lost 500+ posts during the transition back but oh well as I am just happy to be off of that POS website known as Scout.

I don't want to let this thread die. I had only just over a hundred or so posts on the scout site and did sell a few items over there. When the move came, I did PM Rob1 because I didn't want to bother LowLight with this petty issue of a 100 posts to sell over here. Rob1 told me tuff luck, start posting. I jumped in and went to work posting here and there in sections that i don't spend that much time in and on. If the original poster just keep his head down and contributed we would have this great entertainment!!! This is the perfect example of what not to do around here. Is the OP post count still going backwards???:eek:

Damn computer program glitches.