• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help trijicon accupower 1-8

clarkarchery

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2012
Adkins, TX
Looking into this. Does anyone know if one of the brightness settings is nightvision safe. Been looking everywhere and can't seem to find an answer.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it. You're talking about attaching NVDs to the ocular lens right? It would be more effective with clip on NVDs in front of the objective lens, then you wouldn't have to worry about NV reticle settings.

I'm playing with one as we speak, and I'd say no. It uses the same 11-setting illumination system as the rest of the AccuPower line, which is not stated as NV compatible. I will reach out to some contacts at Trijicon and get a definitive answer for you though.

Now, if only 10-11 were daylight bright... Wish Trij would've used the illumination system from the TA02 instead of the one from the 1-4 Accupower :(!

Last edited: