• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with a couple of CNC Projects: Rails for LMSS2 and RRS SC-LR

Hoax001

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2014
Does anyone know a CNC guy who can help me with two projects?

1. Bushnell LMS2 spotting Scope: Bushnell is not selling additional rails. Badger is the only option, but I just need two side rails and they are hard to come by. I know some guys were 3D printing them, but I prefer aluminum.

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

2. RRS SC-LR Arca Plate: I want an Arca Swiss plate the mounts a RRS SC-LR. The bottom of the SC-LR has a cross design that would allow an Acra Swiss plate to securely mate and not to rotate. The arca plate would attach to the bottom of the SC-LR using the 1/2 - 20 x 5/8 unthreaded screw hole. I am trying to convert my RSS leveling base to accommodate both arca and picatinny in one clamp like my RSS Anvil head.
Capture1.PNG

I reached out to David at GrayOps CNC and he cannot help. If you guys can think of of commercially available options that would work, please let me know. Also, if you are interested in any of these, let me know as well. Thanks!