• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HELP with a name.

Re: HELP with a name.

do like the aboriginals do....or the first things the mom see's after childbirth.....

say she gives birth in a elevator....and it got a no smoking sign,,,,so the first name is "NOSMO" king

or say the mom EATS some orange JELLO....thus "ORANGELLO"

PLUS ...the kiddo gets some street creds.........i'm just sayin

Gunner
Thor
Dane

take your pick, I liked all three. I guess that is why God gave me two daughters!

I just went through this a few moths ago. Here were our top picks...
Reagan
Major
Layton
Scout
We went with Reagan, next one will be from the list too.

Anthony Brandon Cservak

Initials would be "ABC"
monogrammed clothing would be easy since lots of kids stuff has the ABC blocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble</div></div> Wow Shankster, that's three worthless shots. Where do you pull this stuff from? The depths of your ass? At least you're consistent. Consistently full of it.;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lex Luther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike is what we picked for a boy name if we are so lucky, We will find out on 12/3/10. Was there anaything special going on in your life around the time you got pregnant? </div></div>

I WAS GETTIN' SOME!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Cheers,

Doc</div></div>
Hey, me too doc. What are the odds of that?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cserv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble</div></div> Wow Shankster, that's three worthless shots. Where do you pull this stuff from? The depths of your ass? At least you're consistent. Consistently full of it.;) </div></div>

C-Section, What right do you have to judge my suggestions? I'm just trying to be helpful. Anyone that relies on strangers from the internet to name their son... I am always willing to help.

Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cserv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble</div></div> Wow Shankster, that's three worthless shots. Where do you pull this stuff from? The depths of your ass? At least you're consistent. Consistently full of it.;) </div></div>

C-Section, What right do you have to judge my suggestions? I'm just trying to be helpful. Anyone that relies on strangers from the internet to name their son... I am always willing to help.

Cheers. </div></div>

Ya beat me to it, Shank.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks this is at best pathetic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cserv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble</div></div> Wow Shankster, that's three worthless shots. Where do you pull this stuff from? The depths of your ass? At least you're consistent. Consistently full of it.;) </div></div>

Cheers.</div></div> Shankster, I was just bustin your balls,as you are mine with your name suggestions. No need to get all bent out of shape. Were any of the names intended to be taken seriously? Really? I believe they were thrown out in jest, just as my return comments to you were, thus ending each of my replies with a wink. Thought you could take a little ribbing, as I see how often you dish it. If I offended you I apologize, again I thought you could take some ribbing.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cserv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble</div></div> Wow Shankster, that's three worthless shots. Where do you pull this stuff from? The depths of your ass? At least you're consistent. Consistently full of it.;) </div></div>

Cheers. </div></div>

Ya beat me to it, Shank.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks this is at best pathetic. </div></div>
Always someone to come on and dump on a thread, at least Shankster participated, even if it wasn't serious. But as stated in the original post I knew someone would have to chime off key. You sir have the distinction of being the first. And I am so devastated that you think me "pathetic at best". OUCH. Not so much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cserv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cserv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble</div></div> Wow Shankster, that's three worthless shots. Where do you pull this stuff from? The depths of your ass? At least you're consistent. Consistently full of it.;) </div></div>

Cheers.</div></div> Shankster, I was just bustin your balls,as you are mine with your name suggestions. No need to get all bent out of shape. Were any of the names intended to be taken seriously? Really? I believe they were thrown out in jest, just as my return comments to you were, thus ending each of my replies with a wink. Thought you could take a little ribbing, as I see how often you dish it. If I offended you I apologize, again I thought you could take some ribbing.
wink.gif

</div></div>

LOL. Mine was a feigned attempt to proclaim you hurt my feelings. I'm enjoying your comments.

How about:

Slappy.

Julio.

Percy.

Curlie.

Moe.

Shep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name the kid Steele - not common, not bitch and it goes well with your last name. </div></div>

better yet remington steele

How about Hymen?

You could always nickname him "Buster" ...

[runs and hides behind one of Shank's hefties]

Shankster would be a fine name.

He would already have street cred. I would even change mine to something else for him. You know cause I'm all magnanimous and shit.

But he could never rise to your level of appreciation for female girth. You stand alone
laugh.gif

[/quote]
LOL. Mine was a feigned attempt to proclaim you hurt my feelings. I'm enjoying your comments.

How about:

Slappy.

Julio.

Percy.

Curlie.

Moe.

Shep.

[/quote] Cool,but you forgot Larry. To go w/ Curlie,Moe,and Shep

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But he could never rise to your level of appreciation for female girth. You stand alone
laugh.gif
</div></div> I hope he will never aspire to that level of "Hoggin" greatness. But on the other hand, anyone who says they've never been, is a liar.
wink.gif

Now how 'bout some more of these good suggestions. And thanks for all that have participated thus far, it has added to my list.
Eric

Jack Cservac has a nice ring to it. MY wife and I just named our newborn boy Jack and everyone that hears his name loves it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roscoe or T-bone. Both are winners.</div></div>
Gotta give it to ya Shank, for originality and persistence. Like Herpies, you just keep poppin' up.
wink.gif

Eric,

My folks picked Neil for me on account it's v difficult to shorten. (See? I read the original post!)

Look up the meaning, from the Gaelic. I think you might like.

Named my Boy, Ethan, difficult to shorten, but not impossible.

Good luck for a trouble free pregnancy and delivery. Praying for a safe birth for you and the Missus.

Neil

The both times that the wife was pregnant we were SURE that we were going to have a boy (negative both times). Had the boy name picked out right away Andrew Michael, but had an almost impossible time with girl names. Both of my girls were 'baby girl Wasik' for a while.

Herbie S. Cservac.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JirRgojalLM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JirRgojalLM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Or, you could always name the baby "Owasso."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054613/

Here's where we are with 9 days until the due date._??_ Dayne Cservak. Still working on the first name. Dayne was a combination of our fathers' middle names.

Alexander Dayne Cservak
Aiden Dayne Cservak
Tristan Dayne Cservak
Carter Dayne Cservak
Connor Dayne Cservak
Ash Dayne Cservak
Ryder Dayne Cservak
Hunter Dayne Cservak
Kyal Dayne Cservak
Liam Dayne Cservak
Gavin Dayne Cservak
Austin Dayne Cservak
Nicholas Dayne Cservak
Preston Dayne Cservak

I'm bored at picking names, but some websites recommended "Dingbang" and "Dong." Both of these names get my vote.

Dingbang Dong Dayne Cservak. Isn't it beautiful...

My Granddaughter's name is Kayce, her Grandmothers' two names are Kaye and Celia.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alexander Dayne Cservak
Aiden Dayne Cservak
Tristan Dayne Cservak
Carter Dayne Cservak
Connor Dayne Cservak
Ash Dayne Cservak
Ryder Dayne Cservak
Hunter Dayne Cservak
Kyal Dayne Cservak
Liam Dayne Cservak
Gavin Dayne Cservak
Austin Dayne Cservak
Nicholas Dayne Cservak
Preston Dayne Cservak

I'm bored at picking names, but some websites recommended "Dingbang" and "Dong." Both of these names get my vote.

Dingbang Dong Dayne Cservak. Isn't it beautiful...</div></div>
WOW, Minx some great effort there. And that Dindang Dong is a beaut.
wink.gif

We are liking Evan, Hunter, Joseph, Elias(Eli), Kai,... ugh!!
Thanks to all for the suggestions, have started the home induction protocal :p as our due date is Wed. 27 Oct. and the Dr. wants us in the hospital on Fri. 29 Oct. for medical induction.

Well then I guess you just have to wait til you meet him! One name will definately fit him more so than the others. You'll feel it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lex Luther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike is what we picked for a boy name if we are so lucky, We will find out on 12/3/10. Was there anaything special going on in your life around the time you got pregnant, or found out? </div></div>

"Hojo" has an interesting ring to it.

just don't name him collar with a middle name that starts with L (servak l. collar)
laugh.gif

i like gavin. the ladies would think "wouldn't mind havin gavin"

Maximillion (max servak)
Jacob (jake)
Quinn
Ayre (they might call him air head, never mind)

You want to give respects so why not Dale Lenoard, or Lenoard Dale?

I doubt Dale can be shortened which fits your purpose but Lenoard or Len/Lenny can.

Hope everything is goin as planned.