• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Helpful Graph, To Help You Find Out

Also helpful to judge the use of force continuum.

If someone fucks around at level 1 and find out is 8, you likely over reacted.
Correct.

Although I would hypothesize that Darwin expected the find out to be a 10 for all levels of fuck around.

In the example below, Europe fucked around at a scale of about a 5, but are going to find out at a scale of about 8-9.

Correct.

Although I would hypothesize that Darwin expected the find out to be a 10 for all levels of fuck around.

In the example below, Europe fucked around at a scale of about a 5, but are going to find out at a scale of about 8-9.

Peter likely heard stories of his Grandmother giving blow jobs to get a chocolate bar.

Peter will probably survive if Grandma also hid an MG42 in the attic with ammo.

What is going to be interesting to watch will be the despair of the pasty, soft people that supported this shit before they decided, too late, against it.

If I make it ten days I’ll be lucky but I hope I can change some minds before I go.

Reactions: Yasherka
I'm curious what happens when you co-mingle that graph with the hot crazy matrix graph .
I mean , what happens when you got a 6 hot/ 9 crazy chic and your hovering in the 8 range of fuck around ?
Anybody wanna do the math ?

I'm curious what happens when you co-mingle that graph with the hot crazy matrix graph .
I mean , what happens when you got a 6 hot/ 9 crazy chic and your hovering in the 8 range of fuck around ?
Any other variables in this equation? I can absolutely see a find out value well into the teens

6 hot + 9 crazy × 8 fuck around , divide by the square root and carry the 3................ = 4 Stab wounds and 2 tourniquets .
Fuck all that noise. I’ll keep my boring wife and we can continue going to bed at 8pm

(Except for tonight, obviously. I had to stay up late to take a brisket out of the smoker)

Reactions: forrestgump01
Fuck all that noise. I’ll keep my boring wife and we can continue going to bed at 8pm

(Except for tonight, obviously. I had to stay up late to take a brisket out of the smoker)
And the nectar of the gods is back on the shelves!

Reactions: The D
Europeans keeping warm and sheep in new Zealand are running scared ...
1665294443214.png

come my pretties , winter is cumming lol

I am In The “it’s exponential” camp as hypothesized by @E. Bryant .

Because we all know there is a certain level of fuck around you can get away with. The fun and cheeky fuck around.

But you hit an inflection point and find out real fast! Like, say swinging a skateboard at a guy with an AR or stealing a Maserati.

Just ‘sayin!!

Sirhr

Add all three numbers, divide by 3 and you get the devil as seen in the answer below.

Doc

Reactions: forrestgump01

I am In The “it’s exponential” camp as hypothesized by @E. Bryant .

Because we all know there is a certain level of fuck around you can get away with. The fun and cheeky fuck around.

But you hit an inflection point and find out real fast! Like, say swinging a skateboard at a guy with an AR or stealing a Maserati.

Just ‘sayin!!

Sirhr

I absolutely agree with the find out being an exponential curve.

How do we account for the inverse find out situations? Like antifa rioting for 8 months at a fuck around level of 8, but antifa’s find out was on a level of .8-1?

Well, most antifa. 3 in Wisconsin hit a find out level of 27.

Reactions: WaltHer
Because Anti Fa’s Fuck around was in liber shit hole centers, in their own back yard. So their find out was limited, but as soon as they left their safe zone the find out curve went exponential.

I absolutely agree with the find out being an exponential curve.

How do we account for the inverse find out situations? Like antifa rioting for 8 months at a fuck around level of 8, but antifa’s find out was on a level of .8-1?

Well, most antifa. 3 in Wisconsin hit a find out level of 27.
But that supports the 'inverse' proportion. You can get away with fucking around... sometimes up to a fairly high level of FA. But the very sharp hockey-stick curve can put the FO right off the graph!

Darwin lets us get away with a lot! But when the FO curve starts to uptick, it can be a heartless bitch with not much in the way of middle ground.

I mean... FA on a high balcony in a hurricane... you get away with a lot of FA. But when the FO curve kicks in, it's sort of like an infinite spike. True... you could have just serious injury... in which case the FO curve is finite. But once Darwin takes it off the top of the graph its... game over ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

These line graphs and gradient lines are also helpful in pertaining to WOMEN. Pay careful attention here, because mistakes cannot, and will not be afforded!