• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldt 3-12 vs Premier 3-15

Re: Hensoldt 3-12 vs Premier 3-15

sobrbiker883,
loved the meat analogy, but you left off kobi beef at 60.00/ oz. that is like S&B

I already had to trim it down as it was to fit in the 300 character limit
wink.gif

What's a Big Carl? Is that like a triple Whataburger?

People who enjoy a good burger do not go to McDonalds, not being a snob, just reality: McDonalds = shit.

Premier let people go?

They make a great product, and I hope that continues.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People who enjoy a good burger do not go to McDonalds, not being a snob, just reality: McDonalds = shit.

</div></div>

Agreed.

Damn I wish we had Carls Jrs. here instead of Hardees. Carls have a MUCH better menu!

Hardees hands down have the best burgers of any other fast food joint. Disclaimer: (This is my personal opinion, the features available on the Hardees burger may or may not suit your intended purpose and desires. A burger, after all is a personal thing. Make sure you get the one that works best for you. I would most of all like to suggest that you buy used, as if you wind up not likeing something about your burger, you can recoup most of your money to try something else).

Carl's Jr $6 Bacon Guacamole......best fast food burger IMHO!

I'm gonna buy up all the used ones I can!

No way. #1 Animal Style at In n Out owns just about any fast food burger. I can't wait till SHOT show to get me one!

In and Out burger #1. Although the western bacon cheeseburger at Carls is pretty good too.

Anyone else ticked about Carl's new fries? I liked the old ones better

Animal style In and Out is a good pic, but lacks the clarity of purpose the Calr's Jr posseses......

I am still trying to find a mcrib. McDonald's brought it back in some locations for a trial run and I want one bad and none of the McDonald's with 100 miles has one
frown.gif

Seriously? It's "back temporarily" every other week here.

Now that I think about it, it's probably classified as a carcinogen in Cali...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooting4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still trying to find a mcrib. McDonald's brought it back in some locations for a trial run and I want one bad and none of the McDonald's with 100 miles has one
frown.gif
</div></div>

You drove around a 100 mile radius area in search of the Mcrib? Now that is dedication to a craving!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WillyB70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any more personal observations from the guys who use their Hensoldt? </div></div>

How the hell did Hensodlt get into this thread...oh, wait...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooting4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still trying to find a mcrib. McDonald's brought it back in some locations for a trial run and I want one bad and none of the McDonald's with 100 miles has one
frown.gif
</div></div>

You drove around a 100 mile radius area in search of the Mcrib? Now that is dedication to a craving!</div></div>

The other day I really wanted to step in some male poodle crap, but everyone for a hundred miles around only had female poodles...

With as bad as it was going, the new direction ain't a bad thing.

I still really like mine. The more time I spend behind it, the more I like it, the sight picture is addictive. The Premier holds its own quite well, but good sight picture takes a little more effort to get and keep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that I think about it, it's probably classified as a carcinogen in Cali...
</div></div>

LOL. so has fun!

Thanks for the additional information.....so what do you think about the illuminated reticle, have you done much night shooting? I preferred the Gen 2 XL reticle that gave a little more but not too much illumination on my S&B, but like the idea of all the active reticle being illuminated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooting4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still trying to find a mcrib. McDonald's brought it back in some locations for a trial run and I want one bad and none of the McDonald's with 100 miles has one
frown.gif
</div></div>

You drove around a 100 mile radius area in search of the Mcrib? Now that is dedication to a craving!</div></div>

They have forums dedicated to finding mcribs! I have a friend willing to pay 25 dollars for the first person that finds him a mcrib, he is from the mid west where they are plentiful I guess. The last time I had one was 10 years ago visiting family in Kansas. The mcrib to us here in the bay area is like in-n-out to those on the east coast.

Holy shit there are forums dedicated to finding the McRib!
shocked.gif

I've actually never had one, are they that good?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got the Hensoldt last night (moron UPS driver was trying to deliver to wrong house, damn I hate UPS.)

First impression:
Image is fantastic and very easy to acquire. Image clarity goes edge-to-edge. At 6X, the tube all but disappears, all you see is image. And it is beautiful.

Turrets are nice, well-spaced clicks, audible and tactile, no mush.

The illumination system ain't my favorite, I prefer Premiers, more idiot-proof. But it works.

The Hensoldt is very forgiving of cheek weld and eye placement, very easy to gt behind. Very.

Will have both on the range tomorrow.

After getting the Premier a few months ago, I didn't see anyone beating their glass (in mine, at least.) Hensoldt does, it seems. </div></div>

Haha, your neighbour almost got a nice surprise!

Grats btw
wink.gif

Thanks,
- Koshy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooting4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still trying to find a mcrib. McDonald's brought it back in some locations for a trial run and I want one bad and none of the McDonald's with 100 miles has one
frown.gif
</div></div>
4a59dd28.jpg

LOL, I heard someone at my office today mention a McRib, I didn't ask them if they were back....but they must be.

Too funny.

If I knew this thread would be resurrected, I would have edited my original analogy to include the KFC Double Down.......