• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Here is what I saw at the range a few days ago....

Re: Here is what I saw at the range a few days ago....

I like the worm gear hose clamp holding the bipod

Those ISSC imitation Scars are such crap! They break apart like gram cracker! The PLASTIC they are made of emits an odor too!

And again my faith in tactics training is shaken

LOL....this is great! I hope you picked this man's brain for all of the knowledge possible since he is obviously hardcore and knows how roll with a rimfire.

The hose clamp holding the bipod on in place of a monopod is greatness. Will have to remember that one for future reference.

2 legs are better than one..

I wouldn't be surprised if its an airsoft gun too.

i go overkill on my rimfires too, but that set up is just one of the many reasons why humans should eat their young.

I bet that guy claims to be a hell of a shot too... wow im just speechless, I dont even know how to even respond...

Proof their is more than on way to skin a cat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proof their is more than on way to skin a cat. </div></div>
But my question is why why why

the worst part about the whole thing was he really believed he knew everything about rimfires. started teaching the guys to left and to the right of me how to shoot. He thought my dta Srs rifle was a sbr, and kinda laughed at me for using a rear bag saying how it wasn't stable enough. I tried not say much so he would leave me alone..... Sometimes I hate going to the range to many crazies.

Also the thing looked like it kept jamming, by the time I was able to get 50 rounds out he had more tools than a snap-on truck out trying to "tune" his fake scar of a rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he really believed he knew everything about rimfires. </div></div>

oddly enough i really don't think anyone knows everything about rimfires - as soon as you figure them out, you find a diffeerent or new thing to try, or those darn things seem to have a different personality over night....part of their charm i guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> started teaching the guys to left and to the right of me how to shoot. He thought my dta Srs rifle was a sbr, and kinda laughed at me for using a rear bag saying how it wasn't stable enough. I tried not say much so he would leave me alone..... </div></div>

i love that. i'm always open to new suggestions and will try something new, or take the advice of someone. "those that can't....teach" phrase is usually appropriate.

at those moments, i like to stick out my palm to stop the "lesson" and say, "give me 8 shots....." then proceed to shoot the staples in the 4 corners of the target....usually without substantial wind the target is on the ground in 6 shots....then ask "you were saying?....."

really there's nothing wrong with a "redneck half a$$ed" setup, but only if it's producing favorable results.

but chitty chitty bang bang, pie plate groups, and a firearms instructor on top of it just don't add up

The owner must really put the TOOL in Tacticool

what the hell is that wagon wheel thing at the top anyway i cant figure it out

whatever originally came in that pill bottle must have been some good shit

Looks like Ben Avery shooting range in Arizona. Two words

Heat Stroke

With a setup like that he should be shooting at 1000 yards or more.

dude has his entire tool box on the bench wtf, for a rimfire? i pray to god i dont ever run into something like this EVER.

how far was he actually shooting the damn thing?

I couldn't shoot for a while with a gun like that next to me, I'd be laughing too hard.

the definition of tacticool....for someone. not me.

He can't be too serious about this setup though, or he'd have a 20" suppressor to gap the 24" distance he is shooting.

Must be on his other one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62_Reaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the hell is that wagon wheel thing at the top anyway i cant figure it out </div></div>

http://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/products/sport.html </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">No, it's got to be the "BSA 4-16X44 Stealth Tactical Rifle Scope with Big Wheel Focus Knob"</span>

http://kmsportoptics.com/bsa-sts-stealth-tactical-series-illuminated-416x44-ir-p-98.html

http://www.amazon.com/BSA-4-16X44-Stealth-Tactical-Mil-Dot/dp/B0017TS48I

Who would put a S&B on that thing?

I like the rail covers under the scope. Wouldn't want to bloody the hands while taking that awesome scope off.

That thing is ridiculous. I hate it when assholes always feel the need to run their mouths. The other day I was at the range and I was talking to a buddy and I mentioned the word MOA to him in our conversation. This D-bag sitting with 5 of his buddies says "It’s called Minute Of Angle, MOA is a bird". Then this shitbird looks over at his friends with a stupid snarky look on his face. I am usually not witty but I immediately replied and said, “Does that mean I can’t call my dick a cock anymore because it’s the same name for a rooster? The dude was speechless lol.

Rear bipod. Genius

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Manzgear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that puts the "T" in tacticool!!! </div></div>

Agreed!!!
grin.gif

Tony

It's a good thing he's got that thing strapped to the table, cause I bet he's a big fan of muzzle sweeps.....and zombie max ammo. lol