• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is why Trump will win, and why all of you have been affected by propaganda

Want to see a bunch of old vets practice the hasty and complex ambush, come into our nehiborhood. These old Joes been sitting around for years sulking cuz there is no one left to shoot.

The private rural road leading to my cabin is perfect for an L shaped ambush.

All the neighbors are Trump supporters and there's only one way out.

It’s pretty obvious you don’t know shit about EOD. We just drink fucking beer dude.

Ha. You pricks wanted us "bigly." Put on the suit and "render safe." (While doing "math" - LOL) Yeahhhh. No.

Chunk of C4 and move along when possible. Fuck the pretty shit unless absolutely required. You wanna stick the pin back in?! More power to ya.

Shoot, move, communicate. An opinion.

And I absolutely respected what you did as I did not. Also, just sayin'.

Ha. You pricks wanted us "bigly." Put on the suit and "render safe." (While doing "math" - LOL) Yeahhhh. No.

Chunk of C4 and move along when possible. Fuck the pretty shit unless absolutely required. You wanna stick the pin back in?! More power to ya.

Shoot, move, communicate. An opinion.

And I absolutely respected what you did as I did not. Also, just sayin'.
The easy blow in place is fine in country.
I learned my TTP with CONUS IEDs.
More skill and finesse required.
People dont like their bank or business blown up.
We had no robots in my time. We were the robots. Hand entry.

Last edited:
along those lines, i think he is fighting a uphill battle...and i hope im wrong

my gut says 9 of 10 current trump supporters voted last 2016 so there arent that many to come out of hiding (and he still lost the popular)

my gut also says that you can find more people that have switched from republican to democrat than democrat to republican

he has to carry (if i remember):

florida
Georgia
north carolina
penn
ohio

the rest of the states are accounted for...those 5-6 states have the fate of the country in their hands
I HIGHLY disagree
WalkAway movement is Goliath compared to Lincoln Project and their ilk of traitorous RINOs now showing their weak ass souls/beliefs...

Masvidal is such a OG

Also make sure to support UFC yall... in this era of woketard sports orgs, UFC has a CEO who spoke at the RNC for Trump. I used to personally dislike Dana White big time, but Ive done a full 180 on the man. While other sports were being punk bitches, he brought the UFC back as the first sports org to have events after the lockdown(honestly DURING the lockdown in several states, like a true boss)

For yall that are so certain were gonna lose, then why aint you getting out there in your free time like me, and canvassing for Trump/doing something bout it?? America is on the line! Hell, THEY WILL FUCKIN PAY YOU $20/hr TO DO IT!!!!!!

Last edited:
51H2K1T2W7L.jpg

7OUARgU.jpg

At least to some point.

This isn't a political post nor am I arguing politics. I've been wanting to make a post about this for a while but wanted to wait until the 'hidden' variables had started to come to light. Things that finally prove what we have actually all seen happen in the real world right infront of us, yet are being told that we are wrong about; instead, the things we are being constantly told are true, are in fact absolute bullshit that you have been correct about the entire time; yet 'they' adamently tell you that you are stupid and wrong for believing anything else. Kind of like when we all kept being told about how 82% of people wanted Obamacare yet couldn't find 2 people that did, or like how Hillary had a 91% chance of winning and you shouldn't even bother to go vote.

Sound familiar?

Polls, and more recently, the news (basically all of them) are not there to tell you what has happened or what is going on. They are there to influence what you do in the future under the guise of a hopeless situation. It's really that simple. Even on SH, we've seen quite a few people pop up under new accounts that all of a sudden want to argue about how Trump will lose, how you're a racist or just a horrible person and how you're in the vast minority - pure propaganda that has actually been proven exists, via shareblue, where paid posters infiltrate sites/forums with opposite views in an attempt to make some of them with a lesser understanding and/or lesser resolve that the situation is as they are being told, and not what they can actually see for themselves. This is where we are - you are -------> here on the map.

I wanted to bring this up with all of you here because a few recent things that I've had happen around me personally. First, my family in Europe, who I talk to every weekend, has over the last year or two been critical of Trump. Now I don't mind if you don't like this or that; no one is perfect. There are things that he has done that I'm not too excited about either, but whatever. But the problem came from what they were saying, and the fact that they were getting 100% of it from 1 of 2 of the larger news channels in Europe where it is complete, unadulterated propaganda that they aren't even attempting to make look like news that at least CNN and whoever somewhat still does. Trump could have cured cancer, and there would be a 8 o clock slot that evening about why this is bad, and why you need to think this is bad. Secondly, my mother (big Trump fan) as well as some heavily conservative friends I know, have lately started being hopeful albeit doubtful about the election. I asked them why; all said roughly the same thing - I think he'll win, but its just coming from every side, all day, every day, reasons as to why he won't or can't. This is where I think quite a few of you on here are at lately.

I know that if you put someone in a room long enough, and you and everyone else over a period of time repeatidly tell them that the grass is actually blue while treating them like a complete moron, they will at some point start doubting themselves as to what colors blue and green are.

Think about this, we now have an entire swath of THOTs on the internet who are 'influencers' to millions of people based on their qualifications of...they look good in a thong or they know how to fucking apply lipstick.

Why do I think this is important? I'll make the best reference to it that I can personally make that ties into this, especially the 'end effect' of it.

I've been asked before, how did you know during specifically planned operations, that you were going to 'win'? While some of you may think I'd know because I'm an arrogant self centered person that is enraged by the sheer fact that you are under the impression that you can shoot at me (true), or that we had superior weapons/training/tech/whatever or that we fought them on our terms or one of a thousand different reasonable answers, its none of those as these factors were to help ensure that we simply didn't lose. Instead, I knew we would be extremely successful when I saw that we broke them and more importantly, their will to fight. Remember the German WW2 philosophy of 'Triumph of the Will'; they were onto something with at least this. I've seen superior forces break up and run 4 different directions after 2 well placed rounds. Ive seen true believers take a non life threatening round to the arm and instantly wished they were 100,000 miles away and wanted nothing to do with with their religion ever again. I've seen forces split, and literally start fighting themselves after dissent and fear spread like the plague mid fight. I've literally watched the anger and fight completely evaporate <2 minutes of contact even though they would have, the day before, been part of whatever bullshit full tilt propaganda video that could have been in and dream about nothing but killing Americans. I've seen people show up to a fight only to have their first reaction be to lay on the ground, surrender and cry like a bitch.

All of these weren't because we ambushed them and outnumbered them 20 to 1, or because it was after a 3 hour fight where we killed 90% of them and the remaining 10% now thought it was hopeless. These examples were generally at the beginning of it all; and more importantly, it took people out of the fight that was to come, without having to actually earn it and/or take casualties for in the process.

If you can see how mentally breaking someones' spirit before even having to do whatever it would physically take to win (if you can), you can now see how the nonstop propaganda on your TV and the internet could take you out of the fight before it actually ever happens.

With that said, I'll get into what everyones been asking the last few months. Why does Trump have 20k+ people show up for rallies, yet everyone keeps telling me that Biden is up by like 15 points?

Simple. He's running against the democrat (err, more democrat?) version of Romney in 2012 that noone likes, yet those who are voting for Biden are only doing so to vote against Trump.

Does this look like a rally in a large city in Ohio for someone who is ahead?

So where are all of these Trump voters coming from? You know, the ones you keep seeing in 10s of thousands regardless of where the rally is held? It's the usual Trump voters from 2016, and a large swath of people who have never voted before as well as a good portion of registered democrats. I've known this for a while, as that is basically who stayed home when Romney ran, yet somehow we never seem to ever consider those people.

From PA, where there have been something like 180k additional registered republican voters since 2016, but Biden is up by double digits, right?

✅ 14,257 sign-ups

✅ 26.8% were NOT Republicans

✅ 19.9% were Democrats

✅ 22.5% did not vote in 2016

✅ 15.3% did not vote in the last 4 elections

From Wisconsin:

✅ 13,850 signups

✅ 47.5% not Republican

✅ 24.1% did not vote in 2016

From Nevada:

✅ 15,038 signups for Carson City rally

✅ 18.4% not Republican

✅ 30.0% did not vote in 2016

There are more at the link, but you get the idea.

Not only do they want to impose their will on you, but they think you're beneath them and dumb enough to believe it all.

Stop letting others influence and break you.

View attachment 7450859

TLDR

You're fat

in case anyone here doesn't know how kids end up separated and we can't find their parents....

fuck evil democrat scum that encourages and allowed this shit to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
Lol, that is some true autist "connect the dots" right there.

Dont get me wrong, in some ways they are needed. Reality these days can be much, much stranger than fiction. And there must be balance in the force :)
it is less redonkulous than some things the people use to tie Q to real life events, but this one is surprising because he has been using Red October for a long time before this came out, so pedo using using henderson is pretty funny.

Pray for the best out come trump wins , while preparing for the worst out come biden wins and seconds later magically dies after falling down a flight of stairs the only witness is Nancy pelosi lol at least that is what the voices tell me propaganda has nothing to do with any of it .

Reactions: theLBC
Pray for the best out come trump wins , while preparing for the worst out come biden wins and seconds later magically dies after falling down a flight of stairs the only witness is Nancy pelosi lol at least that is what the voices tell me propaganda has nothing to do with any of it .
suicide, two shots to the back of his head.

hunter biden did not commit suicide.

Many of us have been there. That situation where the wheels are coming off and someone steps into the breech, sorts it out and puts you on the right path. Sometimes it isn't pretty or conventional. You cringe at the way you got there. But you got there in one piece, you're above ground and you're going to be breathing for a long time. The president has done that for our nation. He's restored our soul, come through in times of need and considered us first and foremost. The actual results are inarguable. Perhaps the way we got there is- but then, would we otherwise have gotten there? Food for thought.

Washington doesn't care about the people. It cares about Washington. The Democrats and politicians like Biden who have been floating around that morass for nearly half a century are the biggest proof of that phrase. You're not getting something new or beneficial. You're getting what they want, and you're going to get it good and hard. Look at the states where Democrats rule. That's your future. It's not hyperbole, it's demonstrably true. Look at their agenda. Read Biden's website and his platform. Don't listen to the campaign speeches. Read their own words. Is that what you want, a tyranny of the majority, less freedom, a government managed economy and The Bill of Rights becoming what they say it is?

Not me, not now, not ever.

Our president has done the best he could have done for us under the circumstances. He has faced a historic undermining of his administration by a sewer of agencies trying to save their own skin. Ask yourself, now with a perspective of what the president has done in four years- why? Why would these forces conspire against him? It certainly wasn't for you or I? Who has done more for you in the last few years, the people Biden represents in Washington or the President?

This race should not even be close. The two visions for our country and the proof of what's to come could not be more clear. Yet here we are. I truly fear for our nation. We are now on a gilded, righteous path of liberty, but the road to hell is coming into view. Choose the right path, because our future depends on it.

^^^Great post Zoomie. While watching the debate the other night, I couldn't help noticing how Biden kept losing it as the evening wore on. Even about half way through he was stammering and miss-speaking and just using stupid talking points. He looked like a doddering fool.
And you're right about Washington only out for themselves. I've had the unfortunate opportunity to have to interact with some from the EPA and DOE, Corps of Eng. and a couple others and usually just walked away shaking my head at their lack of common sense and their condescension.

Great post. You are absolutely right. We are being bombarded with propaganda.Over the course of the last month or so I have driven from central Florida to Houston, from Houston to the Rio Grand Valley, from there to San Antonio and other towns in central Texas. Yes I am driving in the southern states but but I am also driving through some extremely liberal cities. I can honestly tell you I could count on both hands the number of Biden signs I have seen in people's yards. That isn't just in one city. That is over the whole course of the trip outlined above. On the other hand I have never seen more support for a candidate than I have for Trump, never! The flags, signs, banners, and bumper stickers are everywhere. You cannot make me believe Trump is behind. The only way they get those kind of results is if all their polls are conducted in NY or Commiefornia during normal working hours and automatically count a no answer as a vote for Biden. Don't lose heart; Trump is not behind!!! We may have to fight for it but he will win the election.

Nothing, at this point in my life, would make me more happy and even more proud to be an AMERICAN who believes in our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and the words set forth in the Declaration of Independence than if by some miracle Trump doesn't only win, but wins ALL 50 states. Something even Reagan didn't do (by 13K votes or so in MN IIRC). Then, then I could sit back on my couch and say...well....the USA is still alive and kicking and is on the right path.

Reactions: Sandhog308
my serious answer to why i believe he will win is that i believe people vote with their wallets, regardless of what they say in public.

i think i am typical in that i paid less federal income tax than before before the personal income tax cuts.*
i think i am typical in that i got raises from work i wasn't getting before the corporate tax cuts.
i think i am typical in that the value of my home has gone up along with my 401k or IRA.
i think i am typical in that i have had employee based health insurance for my entire life, and i don't want socialized medicine.**

the only thing that would make people vote for biden is if they believe media lies or that the dems will...
erase student loans - for those stupid enough to bury themselves in debt for degree with a low ROI.***
give them free stuff - because they are too ignorant or lazy to make it in the most labor friendly country on the planet.

* despite living in a state with high home prices and salt limits.
** traditional healthcare is not "insurance" as much as it is prepaid healthcare.
we pay expensive premiums (through work) when we are young and healthy, and almost never need to see a doctor (or rarely).
there is very little ROI on those premiums until we get older (unless we are stricken with some disease or injury).
then those same premiums don't come close to paying for that open heart surgery or cancer treatments
and now those decades of premiums start to pay off....when you need them most.
give up that after "investing" hundreds of thousands of dollars into the private healthcare system that bases these premiums on this exact scenario that millions of us have lived through for our entire lives?
no thanks.
*** my daughter proved you can get a masters without going into extreme debt, and she is already making good money before she has even received her degree officially.

Te election will not be over until the dims have “found” enough votes to win. It’s that simple.
Stalin said decades ago, “voters don’t determine elections, vote counters determine elections.”
They did the same thing a few years back when they got that toad faced breast grabbing washed up comedian into the Senate in Minnesota. They'll try the same thing here as they stretch the result out far enough to manufacture however many votes rhey need.

Check out Biden’s app downloads to the Donald’s. Doesn't necessarily mean shit but I like it.
1603580188629.png

You have Tens of Thousands of fomer SOF and Hundreds of thousands of battle hardened combat vets who spent the last 40 years fighting insurgencies and limited conflicts all over the world.

What side do you think they will pick? What side do you think they will train and mentor?

You also have the most heavily armed civilian population in the world, with the vast majority in possession of the right.

If an ODA can take a bunch of illiterate people living in mud shacks shitting in holes and turn them into a battalion size fighting force in a few weeks what do you think a few retired snake eaters could do with a few dozen decently equipped and intelligent American Patriots.

Now multiply that by a few thousand.

Not worried in the least. It would be the shortest most one sided conflict ever. Once the commie leaders are taken out, the rest will scatter like the rats they are and be an easy mop up job. Hearts and Minds will be a Mozambique Drill.

Don’t underestimate the fact that the hippies/commies have taken over education government culture etc.

A lot of useful idiots out there

D7445E18-2F35-4149-BCC6-865CDE4E60AB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: BytorJr
  • Haha
Reactions: FishinGuns
This is bullshit we're 'praying' we're not dictated to by some low IQ, serial lying, corrupt pedophile POS that should be in prison for life for a number of unrelated felonies. That scumbag shouldn't be walking the street much less walking into the White House.

The swamp and corruption are real and communism is looming overhead, one rigged election away. That threat needs to be eliminated. I do not want to go through another four years like we just witnessed. No more witnessing. If we're given another four year reprieve we have work to do. These people needed to branded, hunted out and this malignant threat removed.

Beverly Hills LOVES TRUMP!

What blows me away is everywhere there are major Trumps rallys... and yet ALL we hear is how far ahead ole Toady Joe is. It doesnt add up... they intend on stealing this election and as the OP relates... the propagada tells it.

For people with solutions regarding how to handle those opposed to their viewpoint.

"First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

Martin Niemöller

Reactions: D_TROS