• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again

View attachment 7406683
He's carrying something that he drops. Maybe a phone, maybe a gun? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'll wait for the whole story.

I thought the same thing last night. It was on the ground as he was walking around the front. Later he hits it w his foot changing the position.

I also find it peculiar the cops shot their service pistols all tilted over gangster style.

Obviously I have ZERO idea what truly transpired, just sharing my observations.

4656F3F6-2B37-4959-A166-EC18E3405CB8.jpeg

685E43FB-E0FD-46FF-A60E-E42CAFAFDFF8.jpeg

C4B2E787-E4CB-4041-9838-C008C3D46592.jpeg

7AD05871-E0C2-4B8F-B091-89F1C3D2054C.jpeg

280D45F8-D02D-4AF2-B238-D8EDA81946A0.jpeg

0E2EAD94-A863-4A4B-8A5B-5193DE6DC7B2.jpeg

0E2EAD94-A863-4A4B-8A5B-5193DE6DC7B2.jpeg

99B5E1A0-A3BA-492D-9392-04E24CCA3A01.jpeg

2D7EE8A1-6766-4080-AAE4-74D444439F43.jpeg

Attachments

• CAA2B9E5-2342-42BC-87AB-A9F45A72D9DE.png
    CAA2B9E5-2342-42BC-87AB-A9F45A72D9DE.png
    952.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DD9C977C-3578-4237-B79F-1049A40405E1.png
    DD9C977C-3578-4237-B79F-1049A40405E1.png
    888.9 KB · Views: 39
  • C8172AF1-D307-4E78-B0A9-E469077B9120.png
    C8172AF1-D307-4E78-B0A9-E469077B9120.png
    981 KB · Views: 40
  • 6E9F4AB4-D9E7-40F7-981B-746C9FEFEB03.png
    6E9F4AB4-D9E7-40F7-981B-746C9FEFEB03.png
    1 MB · Views: 39
Who wants odds - troops on the streets by January while the violence spikes and the 'election' is adjudicated by a corrupt court?

- NY has pending legislation making the 'vaccination' mandatory by force of law - they will not be the only ones

and how we burned later in the camps thinking....

You're right, missed that, but that's kinda my point. We all miss stuff on clipped videos at the end of an interaction that ends in a shooting.

I could think of plenty of reasons that would justify their actions but, frankly, it's just speculation.

The local prosecutors office will interview and then we'll know more. They certainly seemed concerned, rightfully, about allowing him to get in the car.

tenor.gif

Trying to de-escalate before it gets worse. It’s not going to work and I certainly dont agree with it but it’s commonplace. Does WI have Police resources to handle large scales of unrest?
Yes we do. It's called "Mutual Aid". But, it has to be an agreement between the city/county, LEO/Emer. Resp., agencies. Mac

Reactions: SilentStalkr
So when do white people start rioting when a black cop kills a white person?

11025476-3x2-xlarge.jpg
cops-arrested.jpg

Or when a black man throws a 5-year old white boy from a 4-story balcony.

12308430-0-image-a-150_1555351451573.jpg

When I was six, a black teenager more than three times my size attacked me. I got the scar to prove it. Where is my riot? Oh I guess I didn't get one because he didn't kill me. My mistake.

Darkness for light, and light for darkness. It boggles the mind that Regressive Demonrat policies are directly responsible for everything that is happening right now, but somehow these Leftist Nazis keep gaining more and more power as conservatives cede ground without a fight.

Reactions: 338dude
Trying to de-escalate before it gets worse. It’s not going to work and I certainly dont agree with it but it’s commonplace. Does WI have Police resources to handle large scales of unrest?

can not say about the police. but they do have the 6th largest army.....the wisconsin deer hunter. any they have to do is put season on whatever element the problem is. antifa? no problem. gang members? again, no problem. establish a season, and turn the orange army loose. you should see what they do to a population of tough to find deer.....a bunch of clowns gathering in the street would be child’s play.

For the love of fuck, this world is done get the fork

I think this is the final word. I'm done.
If these neighborhoods want to live in squalor, then let them. My town will pull together and live a civil life and we'll build a wall and defend our border from roving bands of the marauders. For those that scream epithets like 'eff the police', you have lost all chance of being heard in any discussion by me.

ThatsAKnoife2.png

They create distance, draw their guns, and start yelling "drop the knife".

For some reason I think that's a knife in his hand. :rolleyes: And no, he did not drop it before opening the vehicle, the object on the ground is already there prior to the start of the film.

Supposedly here is his record:
2015: Jacob Blake - resisting arrest causing injury to an officer, one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon while intoxicated, endangerment, and disorderly conduct.

dickhed.jpg

Last edited:
\The cops literally had no control over the guy whatsoever, once they innitally let him up and wander around walking like 30 feet. No excuse for letting a guy up if there's 3 of you, unless he's covered in bacon grease.

Just guessing here, but what do you want to bet it had something to do with a change in departmental restraint techniques allowable in response to the George Floyd case?

I don’t know but it won’t be long before they are after us, if this kind of shit doesn’t get squashed. This is the beginning of the end. As I said, it was a good run America but if something doesn’t change soon, America is toast. And when it’s time, it’s time tomcat. You will know. There will be no mistaking.
Many of us were shooting ARs and other guns with magazines that hold 100 clips before single mothers queefed out these Antifa/BLM turds.
So we're supposed to wring out hands and worry they're coming for us?

Many of us were shooting ARs and other guns with magazines that hold 100 clips before single mothers queefed out these Antifa/BLM turds.
So we're supposed to wring out hands and worry they're coming for us?

It wont just be them boss. I’m not worried about random gangbangers or wonnabes, I’m more concerned with who is pulling the strings. The fact that this hasn’t been squashed yet, yeah you should be worried. Patriots either aren’t going to respond, ever or they have some extreme patience. I’m leaning to patience but I’ve been wrong before. This seems to only be ramping up. It might get much much worse and in case anyone hasn’t noticed, supply chains, not just for Guns and such has been squeezed a lot lately. Hell there were people supposedly waiting in line in NY because they are out of work due to rona. They can’t feed themselves because they can’t get any work and no money is being spread around. How long do you think people in mass will starve? What happens when that soup line runs out of soup? We’ve seen this before, even in this country but I’d wager society as politer then than it is now. Most countries this happens to...well I’m preaching to the choir. Yeah it’s either nip it now, which I’m not seeing, or it’s only going to get worse.

can not say about the police. but they do have the 6th largest army.....the wisconsin deer hunter. any they have to do is put season on whatever element the problem is. antifa? no problem. gang members? again, no problem. establish a season, and turn the orange army loose. you should see what they do to a population of tough to find deer.....a bunch of clowns gathering in the street would be child’s play.
We just have to work on one issue....Bag Limits. The reg. needs to change to...No Bag Limit! Mac(y)(y)

It wont just be them boss. I’m not worried about random gangbangers or wonnabes, I’m more concerned with who is pulling the strings. The fact that this hasn’t been squashed yet, yeah you should be worried. Patriots either aren’t going to respond, ever or they have some extreme patience. I’m leaning to patience but I’ve been wrong before. This seems to only be ramping up. It might get much much worse and in case anyone hasn’t noticed, supply chains, not just for Guns and such has been squeezed a lot lately. Hell there were people supposedly waiting in line in NY because they are out of work due to rona. They can’t feed themselves because they can’t get any work and no money is being spread around. How long do you think people in mass will starve? What happens when that soup line runs out of soup? We’ve seen this before, even in this country but I’d wager society as politer then than it is now. Most countries this happens to...well I’m preaching to the choir. Yeah it’s either nip it now, which I’m not seeing, or it’s only going to get worse.

I also think its patience. Its an election year, the left isn't just shooting themselves in the foot, they are full-bore blowing it completely off. I believe things will escalate much more dramatically if Trump wins. If he loses, suddenly we'll be told life is perfect again. Corona will disappear by Christmas and all rioting will cease, according to the news. If Trump wins, the commies will go nuts. The protests we see now will look like tantrums. What he and other politicians do about that will determine whether patriots take action. I used to always believe that, if a civil war ever erupted in America, it would be started by patriots rebelling from communists. I beginning to believe that the opposite is true, that patriots will be defending the country from a Marxist rebellion.

It's planned, organized chaos. People are easier to control when they and their families are starving and they need a handout and bsaics to survive. When a regime comes to their aid with soup and bread lines, that hand that feeds them can impose their own government and conditions.

Look at the Indians. We eliminated the buffalo, the Plains Indians main source of commissary and livelihood, and starved them onto reservations where we further starved and eradicated them with rancid beef and small pox blankets.

Three months ago Trump's economy was the strongest this country had ever experienced. Don't forget what the Democrats did to destroy that.

Most yall know I'm kinda a country bumpkin and don't really care what these street rats do to their own communities, but it's clearly a spiral. Burn, loot, murder, drag everything down so your situation gets worse across the board. MSM and trial by social media blames the political leaders (who are in fact retards, too) or cops, begetting more unrest and outrage on either side, more inept responses to the violence, more polarization, money and business flocking out en masse. It accomplishes nothing for anyone. Fucking clown world.

It's only a matter of time until it spills over in my mind. If anyone here doesn't see the parallels to the Bolshevik revolution I'd suggest take another look at it. This is some textbook commie shit going down, and what's really curious is why there seems to be literally no curtailing or accountability being exercised by TPTB. Yea, yea, states rights and all that— but fuck, there's no attrition at all for these acts of violence in these democrat areas. It's catch and release, at least that is from what I hear. Not saying I want jack boots on the streets, just saying this is what happens when you institute rule of law with one hand tied behind your back because the fluid democratic system can't adapt quickly enough. It's textbook commie shit, this isn't about race at all in the core of the matter.

Maybe it's just a disarmament agenda, something to push the silent majority into banning guns and weapons across the board, who knows. It smells like complete bullshit whatever is going on.

They have the National Guard with full auto. Nuff said.

They have the National Guard with full auto. Nuff said.

They won't be very effective. Too many people assume that the NG will stop all this insanity.

IMHO, if they did things the way there are supposed to be done; with lethal small arms fire then it's "Kent State" all over again. No governor or TAG is going to want that media manufatured albatross hanging around their neck.

10 men with Ar 10 or 15 could quell it fast

Can't wait until we find out he was going for a pistol/shotgun/whatever that was in the vehicle.

Look at how he walks around the front of the vehicle to the door. It wasn't a posture of trying to flee or being confused or in a panic; there was a specific intent there to go inside the drivers side door for something.

View attachment 7406868

They create distance, draw their guns, and start yelling "drop the knife".

For some reason I think that's a knife in his hand. :rolleyes: And no, he did not drop it before opening the vehicle, the object on the ground is already there prior to the start of the film.

Supposedly here is his record:
2015: Jacob Blake - resisting arrest causing injury to an officer, one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon while intoxicated, endangerment, and disorderly conduct.

View attachment 7406896

You know that those photos were taken out of context. He was rehearsing for a school play about stopping violence in our cities. He was turning his life around and planned to go to Hollywood to be an actor. Think of how the world will miss him.

Can't wait until we find out he was going for a pistol/shotgun/whatever that was in the vehicle.

Look at how he walks around the front of the vehicle to the door. It wasn't a posture of trying to flee or being confused or in a panic; there was a specific intent there to go inside the drivers side door for something.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Something similar happen here in town, dude was mental waving and threatening folks with a knife, cops capped him. Protesters surrounded police sub-station and got gassed really quick. Protesters been blocking major roads through town, cops clear them quick. Props to our police chief and sheriff. As long as it stays "in town" we are OK. My neighbors said if they pay us a visit in the burbs, it will be their last. #keepin it reel, didn't do nuffin! :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: 338dude and BCX
This video is INSANE. Will it be published on any MSM outlet? That long haired white ginger was pumping rounds into the vehicle. He was firing blind into smoke. He could have easily killed any number of his fellow rioters.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, people usually surround themselves by like minded people. So would it really be collateral damage if he did hit other rioters,or just a good start?

""If they have a chip on their shoulder for men, they need to quit attacking white women, white kids and the white elderly.""

Lets keep it real here. They are the same machete, AK wielding element you see crammed in the back of Toyota trucks in Uganda, Somalia and other congo communist shitholes, acting under the orders of some fried bat eating local warlord. It's the nature of the beast.
They keep attacking white women, children, and elderly because they know that most white men will kick their arse.

Ok. Common sense......common sense tells a common man who has common sense that when you are told by a police officer to stop common sense tells you to stop. I am not a police officer but if I were and I said stop then don't keep going to your vehicle and reach into your vehicle. You can't fix stupid people but you can laugh at them. Seriously these people are stupid. Can someone add another name to stupid??

Reactions: BCX and 10ring'r
I hate black licorice. Does this mean that I am racist? Well at least they learned 2 words. Even if they don't have a clue what they mean. I'm not racist I just hate black licorice.

Last edited:
don't let him reach into the car.
stop him from reaching into the car.

oh, shit, i just let him reach into the car.
bam bam bam bam bam bam bam.

Reactions: Bwhntr53 and BCX

oh, shit, i just let him reach into the car.
bam bam bam bam bam bam bam.
As we keep watching we are going to be seeing a lot more of these situations happening in other cities just so the rioters can continue to move into other cities. Even though this guy was a dumbarse for giving his life to something like this. I was totally right you can't fix stupid.

Last edited:
As we keep watching we are going to be seeing a lot more of these situations happening in other cities just so the rioters can continue to move into other cities. Even though this guy was a dumbarse for giving his life to something like this. I was totally right you can't fix stupid but you can laugh at it.
supposedly they (3 of the officers) had him on the ground at some point prior to the shooting. (i have only heard this on the news).
perhaps they couldn't figure out what to do besides getting him in a choke hold?

Think about this. How much easier will it be but to get as many law enforcement officers to retire or quit. And have no one signing up for law enforcement than to lower the amount of law enforcement officers in our cities. Then you have less law enforcement. Does this make sense? Or is it just me.

Seems like this man may have received his end of justice. More will come out. We can wait and see. Of course that isn’t how it works today. If you happen to live in this hellhole you may have to take a life to save your own. Sad world. These communist governors are egging it on. They cheer this. How can anyone defend these people? Millions will vote fore these guys soon. Democrats are cancer.

More by Mike......Agree

supposedly they (3 of the officers) had him on the ground at some point prior to the shooting. (i have only heard this on the news).
perhaps they couldn't figure out what to do besides getting him in a choke hold?
It is something that the news media only wants to keep showing only part of what happens in situations. Hopefully more will be shown but I doubt it and won't hold my breath.