• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Heritage Arms MOAB Scope Base Expierence?

mountainman308

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2012
WV, USA
Does anyone have any experience with this scope base. I came across it entirely by accident, found a PDF writeup on it, and then the website. The concept seems cool at first glance, but as with any moving part, repeatability may an issue. I can't find any reviews for it, so if you have any first hand knowledge, please speak up. Thanks y'all.

Heritage Arms Cold Shot M.O.A.B. 150 Scope Base - Vertically Adjustable long range scope base

http://www.heritage-arms.com/PDF/ColdShot_News_flash_06-14-11.pdf

Rather than start a new thread, I decided to revive this old one. Has anyone tried Jims MOAB 150 or 300 Minute of Angle Base. The idea is a good one. I would like to hear form someone that has ELR experience with this unit. :)