• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hey Sirhr, look, it's your boy!

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
sirhrmechanic ... Your favorite loon is, yet again, playing show and tell, swilling beer, waving that fucking revolver around, and almost sounding like he wants to cap somebody.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jjw1u4rcwY8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I recall he made a post of his video in the equipment section? I guess he was fishing for views?

LOL! Gotta cancel that hike...cause it's raining. AYFKM? :D

What, no tactical kukri?

Better be careful not to antagonize Sugar Lumps there too much. He might just act out.

JHLiDZr.png?1.png

sirhrmechanic ... Your favorite loon is, yet again, playing show and tell, swilling beer, waving that fucking revolver around, and almost sounding like he wants to cap somebody.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jjw1u4rcwY8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm sorry but this dude looks like he escaped "Fiddler on the Roof".

R

He's rocking TheGerman 's Bavaria flag. As the spirit animal I had no idea that the German also had a Spirit Hipster, god only knows what Magnus' duties entail. Maybe he's in charge of gear selection for our Teutonic brother?

Even better, Bogey, he has a spirit braumeister. Consider the possibilities.

Even better, Bogey, he has a spirit braumeister. Consider the possibilities.

That dickless wonder would do well to one day be worthy of licking the sweat from a true Braumeister's nutsack. I have faith The German would have more sense than to drink any of the lacto-infected swill that LonerBoner produces.

Why are we posting his crap here after we removed him for posting his crap here?

Well, I was doing it for Sirhr's benefit. He seem to find Maximus Boogers an absolute riot. I'll just pass them along quietly from now on if it better suits you.

And then Sirhr can share if it's really, really good.

You got to admit, Tucker... It is fun making fun of Boner.

And iit's not like Mahi doesn't come up on conversation now and then... :p

But we'll refrain from Magnuming the Bonus.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. They have totally pantsed him at ARFcom... so you can keep having fun with him over there...

Why are we posting his crap here after we removed him for posting his crap here?

For the same reason people record with their cellphones when some one is about to do something incredibly stupid. For the motherfucking spectacle.

I waited 10 freakin mins and what no biscuits n gray in that pack?

Mercifully my Barf.com registration apparently disappeared, but I found his link to biscuits and gravy. It's always funny to me when "chefs" from around the country try to complicate the shit that southern grandmothers have been doing for centuries. Being from NOLA and having cooked professionally there and on the Gulf Coast I love watching culinary school grads try to replicate our classics. I can't tell you how many times I've told people around the world advertising "Cajun/Creole cuisine" that they were playing the notes but not the music.

Dipshit should stick to his basement. I'm terrified of what he does to beer in a commercial brewery.

Does wanna end up with a butt buddy.

R

Had to fix that a tad.........

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/hZUe0tr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Giving myself a nice big upvote for that one. Had to dig deep for it. :eek:

BY6PlEv.gif

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/hZUe0tr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

BY6PlEv.gif

Man, that chick must have really liked that Popsicle. Must have been blurred out so we couldnt see what flavor she likes.

I may need to fix the thread title. Seriously.

Sooooo, knowing his nick on Arf, we venture out on to Google ...

5Tmf1xG.jpg

... and then we notice this ...

1Nd8SxL.jpg

... which, when clicked, leads here ...

hqM9bg0.jpg

... which is (the highlighted bit) sort of surprising, but, in the interests of fair play, and wanting to rule out a strange coincidence, I scan down the page, seeing ...

vckX4h0.jpg

... which then leads to a post with several links.

grc0gQT.jpg

Holy crap ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P3zbToy5CRk?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hell, that's enough to scare Maser off Chatroulette!

Mercifully my Barf.com registration apparently disappeared, but I found his link to biscuits and gravy. It's always funny to me when "chefs" from around the country try to complicate the shit that southern grandmothers have been doing for centuries. Being from NOLA and having cooked professionally there and on the Gulf Coast I love watching culinary school grads try to replicate our classics. I can't tell you how many times I've told people around the world advertising "Cajun/Creole cuisine" that they were playing the notes but not the music.

Dipshit should stick to his basement. I'm terrified of what he does to beer in a commercial brewery.

He calls it "Böner Gravy."

Yeah, I saw that.

Im actually contemplating registering at Barf just to spectate the carnage. I thought I had a login, but in retrospect it was probably M4carbine and not Arf. The dumb shit I'll do for some entertainment

The freak may be living in the Shelton/Olympia area, but he's gotta be an import from a few states south of me. Gotta be. :rolleyes:

BY6PlEv.gif

I could so top that...but it would cost me a long ban....

Anybody besides me suspect that Munchin Boner is moonlighting as the strategic estrogen reserve?

I can barely hike a 1/4 mile without support, but I'll run that fat ass into the ground. Nothing but food and duct tape in his pack? What a nut sac. My little day pack holds 30round 308 wallet, two AI mags filled, 36oz water in 2 containers, a broke down MRE with a 24oz water bladder, a cleaning kit for a scout rifle and a 45, a rain roll and if I really really need it, I can add on a woobie roll. That nut sac is has way too much room in that pack for the shit he could carry in one of his Trader Joes/World Market shopping bags

lVxQQdf.jpg?1.jpg

Be nithe. Magnuth ith thoo thopping. Or thopping for cat toyth. One of thothe two.

Anybody besides me suspect that Munchin Boner is moonlighting as the strategic estrogen reserve?

Attachments

• lVxQQdf.jpg
    lVxQQdf.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 13
Jumpin jillikers Batman, this thread is getting out of hand... That UFO Walt guy was better material IMO ha ha ha

Just reminds me how our country has changed. When I was a kid little Timmy could spill paint on his desk and say "I'm sorry teacher, I pulled a boner." And she would respond "that's okay Timmy, I pull a boner once in a while too." It was a gentler, simpler time.

Today, on the other hand? We've got this guy.

I know what M. Boner reminds Veer of. When he moved to the country to write his first novel. No neighbours for miles in any direction. And one day a guy like Magnus Boner knocks on the door to invite him to a party at his place down the road. Veer asks what kind of party? And his new buddy says "I'm sure there'll be drinking, then some fighting, and then a whole lot of fucking." Veer says "sounds like my kind of a good time!" So Veer shows up and once he's inside he looks around, prompting him to ask: "hey, who alls coming to this party?" And Veer's new intimate friend says "just you and me Veer, just you and me."