• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from North Cali

BartholomewLongshot

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2017
Hi all, new member from the liberal haven of Kalifornistan, but moving to Utah within a year or two so that's a positive note. So tired of the lunacy happening here on a daily basis it seems.

Anyway, I'm just starting to get my feet wet with long distance shooting, and just recently tried 1k yards for the first time, had a blast. I have a few rifles I'm looking forward to stretching out and seeing what they can do, and of course always planning to build/buy more. I have a lot to learn and practice but I know I'll reach my goals, hopefully with help and advice from experienced members here.

Welcome.
Utah is beautiful. What part are you moving to?

Welcome aboard. Lots of good information and advice. I have found the online training to be of great assistance..

Welcome.
Utah is beautiful. What part are you moving to?

Somewhere close to Salt Lake City. We are avid snowboarders so we want to be close to Park City. Probably one of the southern suburbs of Salt Lake. We're taking a trip out there this summer to check it out and look at some areas.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Somewhere close to Salt Lake City. We are avid snowboarders so we want to be close to Park City. Probably one of the southern suburbs of Salt Lake. We're taking a trip out there this summer to check it out and look at some areas.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Good stuff. Hope you enjoy it out there.