• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hide members in the mid Atlantic area?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I know this could go in the members meet up but thought it might garner more attention here and in the bolt thread as well:

Those who go to the Bolt Action Rifles Thread will know that yesterday I got the honor of a personal tour of Ashbury Precision Ordinance, the outfit which is building the Sniper's Hide Custom rifles for Frank. They are only a stone's throw from my home here in central Virginia. Today, David Myles of APO contacted me asking if there are many Hide members local...APO is interested in having a get together, maybe monthly, for shooters to get together to chat, have coffee, etc. Maybe an occasional shoot somewhere.

I dont really know how to make a list so Im open to suggestions. I guess anyone interested can notify me and Ill pass the names on to David. I know there are a few of us but I think Zen Biker has moved.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    I'd be down.

I'm in Caroline County currently - but will be living in Montpelier in a few months

and i don't drink coffee. haha but i'll shoot!

Start a Grinder account and you can all swipe right.

I really appreciate them giving us the opportunity, but fear it would be lost on me. I'd probably ask more questions about their manufacturing equipment than the guns. I am excited to hear how folks like the SH collaboration rifle, though.

I would be interested in coming down. I'm up near Charleston, WV but it's only a 4hr run for me. We make trips down that way often to see family.

APO is in Charlottesville right?

I would be interested in coming down. I'm up near Charleston, WV but it's only a 4hr run for me. We make trips down that way often to see family.

APO is in Charlottesville right?
    Just north of C'ville in Ruckersville, VA

I
    i'm up in baltimore, but i'd be down to make the drive on a weekend, as long as its ok for me to just sit there and soak up knowledge. i won't have much to contribute
    sane here to all that

Would be down to go to a shoot maybe learn something
    Only free december, January February, maybe August. Plus any rain day.

I'm in VA as well.
    Live in Arlington VA, have 300 acre farm in Rappahannock VA, approx 45min north of Ruckersville.
    Would enjoy doing some type of local event although not interested in a hill billy drinking and smoking club.