• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hide Members Needed !!!

Liberator TJ1984

Sergeant
Minuteman
I know you guys and gals are always interested in looking for opportunities for investment.

I don't know if you would be interested in this, but I thought I would mention it to you because it could be a real sleeper in making a lot of money with very little investment.

A group of us is considering investing in a large cat ranch near Hermosillo, Mexico. It is our intention to start rather small with about one million cats. Each cat averages about twelve kittens each year; skins can be sold for about twenty cents for the white ones and up to forty cents for the black. This will give us twelve million cat skins per year to sell at an average price of around thirty-two cents, making revenue about $3 million a year. This averages out to about $10 thousand a day excluding Sundays and holidays.

A good Mexican cat man can skin about fifty cats per day at a wage of $3.15 a day. It will take only 633 men to operate the ranch, so the net profit would be over $8,200 per day.

Now, the cats would be fed on rats exclusively. Rats multiply four times faster than cats. We would start a rat ranch adjacent to our cat ranch. If we started with a million rats, we will have four rats per cat per day. The rats will be fed on the carcasses of the cats we skin. This will give each rat a quarter of cat per day. You can see by this that the business is a clean operation, self-supporting, and really automatic throughout. The cats will eat the rats, and the rats will eat the cats, and we will get the skins.

Eventually, it is my hope to cross the cats with snakes because snakes skin themselves twice a year. This will save the labor costs of skinning the cats as well as giving us two skins per cat.

Let me know if you are interested. As you can imagine, I'm rather particular whom I want in this deal. And I want the fewest investors possible.

A measley 10k of your pocket change is all I ask for this once in a lifetime investment opportunity !!!

May I hear from you at your earliest convenience?

Very truly yours,

Gopher711

Re: Hide Members Needed !!!

LMFAO, That's a hell of a plan. Recun we could put in some kind of a pest control business too. I figure some of the rats may get loose, if we get the call to come and get them, the locals are paying us to take OUR rats back. Win Win deal.

Ahh. don't forget marketabllity of such a ranch.
The oppurtunity to shoot cats ,I'm sure most mens fantasy
would also bring a nice revinew stream.
I know I would pay for that venu.
To leave the Asian restaunts out of the equation would be foolish.
Need a low cost california car duster made with renewable recources = cat tails
Very pioneering idea.

With an economic plan such as this you should run for office!
In a few short years you could pay off the national debt if the program was expanded. Maybe we could get Federal Prisoners to do the cat skinning and save on the $3.15 per day wages, they would only have to be paid $0.50 per day and with some good cooks we could cut the prison food bill in half by feeding them stir fried cat two or three times per week.

That's "V.P" of Human Resources & Recruiting get my title right!

I'm off to find some laborers and order my how to speak Spanish CD's, will update soon.

I am all over this. This guy from Ivory Coast is gonna park 25 mill in my bank account until he can get over here, and I get to keep the interest and 10% for a "storage" fee. If I roll about half that into the cat deal, I'll make Bill Gates look like a pauper in no time.

Will get back to you in a couple of weeks.

For a side deal, can we purchase them and use them as targets? How does .45 each sound? I would be good for a hundred or so.

I vision a high volume cat shoot with immigrant "cat boys" and a tender loading clips. All hides are retained by the ranch for further processing..... Look out Argentina!

Nice, I am in. Who give a shit about a dove when you can smack a cat!

I just saw that this was a 5 year old thread......... damn new layout

i know isnt it a bitch...i've looked at some threads that were started in 2010 thinking "hey i've got the perfect answer for XXX question" then...realized no one has given a shit about it for the last 3 years...lol

Darned,
A five year old thread?
And I was ready to invest 10K to have my hands on all the pussies I could dream of.

"The average Mexican cat man can skin about fifty cats per day". However that is only if they skin the cats using cat skinning method "A" rather than some other method.....and as we all know, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Sorry, I just couldn't pass up the chance to throw that out there.

Liberator TJ1984 for president he figured out how to fix the national debt. about 50 well placed CAT/RAT farms around the U.S.