• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hilarious story and photo

philodox

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2007
Athens, Ga
Not sure if anyone else has seen this. A friend of mine sent this to me in an email. I was laughing about it for days. Figured I'd share it. Here is goes..............

Dispute Between Neighbours - this is a true story...
A town councilor in Wales, Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the mountains, until a new neighbour purchased the land below his house and built a new home.
The new home was 18 inches higher than the planning dept had approved, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the local authority to make sure they enforced the roof line height.
The new neighbor had to drop the roof height, at great expense.

Recently, Mark Easton called the planning dept, and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his new property.

Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the
planning dept to investigate.

When they went to Mark's home to see what the vents looked like, this is what they found...

finger.jpg

finger2.jpg

The Local Authority said the vents can stay since there is no planning law referring to shutter design.