• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hit and run &$?!%?! Killed my dog!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Nipsie. Yellow Lab. 12 years old. Best dog ever. Struggled with hip dysplasia for the last 2 years, but could still get around, just not very fast.

My elderly mother lives with us and saw the whole thing. He was actually off to the side of the road, at the end of our driveway. Says the cocksucker actually sped the fuck up and intentionally swerved to hit him. Wife and I were out to dinner. Killed him instantly. Took the motherfucker’s front end off (will post photo to help ID the vehicle). I guarantee it’s a MF’er that lives up the road a bit.

Glad it was quick. Reality is, he probably had 6 month or less left on him, and he was going downhill fast, but what kind of intergalactic mega-asshole do you have to be to target a dog?!

Gotta get my drink on. Or I’m gonna do something stupid.

OMG....I am so, so, so very sorry. I know what it's like to have to put a beloved pet down; but I cannot imagine having this happy. That m-fucker can rot in hell. F'ers like this need to just go away and live in a hole somewhere. F'ing redneck.

Reactions: TheHorta
    Man I’m sorry! Dogs are family! Let a little time pass. Work on your game plan with a couple of buds. Have a duct tape and sledgehammer party for the fucker!

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog.

If the driver deliberately targeted your dog, I hope you find him and put the legal screws to him good and hard.
    Pretty good chance you might be able to get some criminal charges done on it.

Sounds like it would be the perfect time to go get yourself a drone and fly it around to see if you can find out which vehicle is missing the front end.

I hate to hear that, only a no good bastard would do something like that. Please post pics we will help you ID the vehicle for sure.

I've had this happen to me once before. I was beyond livid, but I kept my cool luckily. Took my time and squared up with the bastard one night. What goes around comes around.

Here’s whatever from whatever. Gonna kit up in NV and roll blacked out into Little Mexico tonight.
    47EF6ECF-7E20-4694-B3B7-1A69F0ECBE16.jpeg

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog.

If the driver deliberately targeted your dog, I hope you find him and put the legal screws to him good and hard.
    Pretty good chance you might be able to get some criminal charges done on it.

Sounds like it would be the perfect time to go get yourself a drone and fly it around to see if you can find out which vehicle is missing the front end.

Definitely got the drone thing covered.

Nipsie. Yellow Lab. 12 years old. Best dog ever. Struggled with hip dysplasia for the last 2 years, but could still get around, just not very fast.

My elderly mother lives with us and saw the whole thing. He was actually off to the side of the road, at the end of our driveway. Says the cocksucker actually sped the fuck up and intentionally swerved to hit him. Wife and I were out to dinner. Killed him instantly. Took the motherfucker’s front end off (will post photo to help ID the vehicle). I guarantee it’s a MF’er that lives up the road a bit.

Glad it was quick. Reality is, he probably had 6 month or less left on him, and he was going downhill fast, but what kind of intergalactic mega-asshole do you have to be to target a dog?!

Gotta get my drink on. Or I’m gonna do something stupid.

awe for fucks sake, sorry to hear

Are you sure it was intentional? I had a neighbors dog run out in front of me trying to chase me and I slammed on the brakes but it was to no avail. Killed it instantly. Shit happens sometimes is all I’m saying. Sorry for your loss.

Well shoot man. Im terribly sorry.
    And way pissed.

take time. Get facts. Square up later.
    Revenge is a dish beat served cold.

Im all for settling it Just be smart.

looks like an inner fender to me as well. I will take a look at the 2 I have access to in the AM.
    dodge and gmc.

Taggin in @2ndamendfan He knows things. Lots o things

i’ve no idea where you live, but here, it’s a felony to kill a domestic animal that isnt yours. and people who are convicted of cruelty to animals get the hammer between the eyes by the justice system and the public. so much so, that it kinda pisses me off in that there is more outrage when someone abuses a dog than if they abuse a kid.

report that shit.....ya never know....said shitstain might go for a gun when the law rolls up to “talk”. i mean you have the part....they’re kinda fucked. the problem might just solve itself.

X2 on the inner fenderwell. Car may not show any damage. Unless it’s really low

Once someone figures out what it is, I’ll send the drone and scout for a possible matching vehicle.

I have an NV/Thermal drone. Made just for this kinda thing.

To add a light note, must be an older vehicle. Says 'Made in USA'. GM is now owned by.....wait for it.

the Chinese.

Actually, thats not really a light note. Pisses me off.

Sad for your loss brother, the damn critters grow on you.

Be smart, be sneaky. Be brutal.

Well, that number is a bit hard to read, but should be easy go glean and search.

with that and witness testimony.
    Probably wisest to call the popo.

In your neck of the woods (and many others) dogs are kin, more than some blood relative humans.
    You are rural, right?

I bet the SO takes that serious.

If they donT, then you gotta be wicked smart.
    even ask for help.
    dont need no damn trouble Now, ya hear me?

Sorry for thr loss man...... have hit a few farm dogs in my day while driving home. Though was able to get with the farmer and make things right.

With a larger dog like yours...there will be some serious damage to the front of the vehicle. If a car, I would expect to see the entire front end mangled fairly good.

Keep your cool, and call the cops when you get you guy. Don't go doing something stupid and get yourself in trouble...legally

2007-2013 Tahoe/Avalanche?

Look for something with big rims. Looks like it was rubbing from oversized tires

Edit: I didn't refresh before I posted. Yes I'm going with a Tahoe or avalanche. Something around 2008 or 2009 because of the date code.

2007-2013 Tahoe/Avalanche?

Look for something with big rims. Looks like it was rubbing from oversized tires

Edit: I didn't refresh before I posted. Yes I'm going with a Tahoe or avalanche. Something around 2008 or 2009 because of the date code.
    Was wondering about the bigger tires/wheels rubbing but could just be from it dragging on the tire for a minute while it dangled there after the impact.

mr horta im sorry to hear this you have the part i can see the oem number you can call gm and get the year make and model from the number, you have grandma as a witness, and you think you have a person in mind. call the police see what they can do. i just retired with 40 yrs of le and had several cases like this the last one these assholes killed a puppy with a base ball bat for shitting on the floor during a party. someone at the party called the human society and they called me. we dug the dog up and took pictures. i went their the next day the assholes were on the front porch. the one that owned the house i called to the road while the ret sat on the porch. i told him the only reason i wasn't caving his head in with a baseball bat was his buddy's were sitting on the porch. the little pussys lip started quivering and he ratted on his best friend. took it to court and the judge gave him 3 to 5 in the state. try calling them you might get lucky i have 4 dogs and they are family if someone did something like to one of them i wouldn't have to do anything tp them my wife would have already ran them over.

mr horta im sorry to hear this you have the part i can see the oem number you can call gm and get the year make and model from the number, you have grandma as a witness, and you think you have a person in mind. call the police see what they can do. i just retired with 40 yrs of le and had several cases like this the last one these assholes killed a puppy with a base ball bat for shitting on the floor during a party. someone at the party called the human society and they called me. we dug the dog up and took pictures. i went their the next day the assholes were on the front porch. the one that owned the house i called to the road while the ret sat on the porch. i told him the only reason i wasn't caving his head in with a baseball bat was his buddy's were sitting on the porch. the little pussys lip started quivering and he ratted on his best friend. took it to court and the judge gave him 3 to 5 in the state. try calling them you might get lucky i have 4 dogs and they are family if someone did something like to one of them i wouldn't have to do anything tp them my wife would have already ran them over.

You're right about dogs being family. As a matter of fact, I think more of my pups than 99% of all the people I know. I'd do whatever I could to see this person put behind bars for a long time. This infuriates me. How dare some scumbag take the life of a family pet.

Reactions: Foul Mike