• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hmmm...something doesn't add up...

I'd suggest this probably says everything about it:

"Attorney Fred Rabner, who is representing Rose’s family, called the shooting “yet another senseless act of violence” as he dismissed the relevance of the empty clip or the fact there were two guns found inside the car. "

everytime-a-thug-gets-shot-by-the-police-his-facebook-4634024.png

Hmmm. I wonder just when the photo of that innocent-looking yute was taken. Probably not recently, is my guess.

Edit: Sirhr beat me to it while I was typing

[QUOTE="vh20, post: 7104416, member: 77110

Edit: Sirhr beat me to it while I was typing

Sorry, brother! But everyone knows that a sniper needs to be fast on the trigger...

Cheers,

Sirhr[/QUOTE]

No problem. Nice shot! I will just switch to engage the secondary target.

i love how the kid is 17......yet all the pictures they show are him clearly when he was like 12.

another thug off the streets......should buy those officers a beer.

17 is not a fucking kid, I was in the army at 17 and so was my oldest boy and my frikken dad, at 17 you are 5 years into adulthood and being able to procreate.

On the other hand if the thug was not armed not and pointing a gun at the cop he should not have been shot in the back. Shit gotta stop.

Last edited:
All of these hood-rats that have been dispatched by cops have the same things in common:

* Pure as the driven snow (according to the media)
* A long rap sheet
* Illegally carrying a weapon, usually a handgun
* Unable to follow simple commands such as "drop the gun," "stop resisting," "let me see your hands".
* Think attempting to run away from or evade the police is the best course of action

Well fuck ‘em.

Reactions: Snipe260
17 is not a fucking kid, I was in the army at 17 and so was my oldest boy and my frikken dad, at 17 you are 5 years into adulthood and being able to procreate.

On the other hand if the thug was not armed and pointing a gun at the cop he should not have been shot in the back. Shit gotta stop.

Hey AJ,

Thanks, couldn't agree more !

sorry to be grammar police, but I think your point is;

On the other hand if the thug was not armed and NOT pointing a gun at the cop he should not have been shot in the back. Shit gotta stop".

Reactions: ArmyJerry
All of these hood-rats that have been dispatched by cops have the same things in common:

* Pure as the driven snow (according to the media)
* A long rap sheet
* Illegally carrying a weapon, usually a handgun
* Unable to follow simple commands such as "drop the gun," "stop resisting," "let me see your hands".
* Think attempting to run away from or evade the police is the best course of action

Well fuck ‘em.

And turning their life around... just moments away from being a Catholic Cardinal....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Arc Light
Thanks for covering for me while I'm out.

Torch gladly passed back to you. I'm really not qualified for the job. I liked AJ's post as I understood it.....but I wanted to make sure I wasn't out in the weeds. Oh, and I have been known to correct some of my posts that are as old as a couple of weeks. After the fact, I have looked back at some of them and thought "what was I thinkin' ?"......It was more a matter of "what was I drinkin" ?".....

Reactions: MarinePMI

On the other hand if the thug was not armed not and pointing a gun at the cop he should not have been shot in the back. Shit gotta stop.

17 today is not the same as it was back when we where 17,assuming you're as old as me.lol

Last edited: