• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hodgdon H1000 shortage

Found these over the weekend for $27/lb. Not too bad. Left plenty for the other guys.
8888E1D1-D4E4-491C-8771-7520E88E5264.jpeg

H1000 has been trickling back in stock slowly. 1lb a case or two at a time.

I have a few lbs of retumbo because my last 2506 barrel loved it. SD's sucked in the new barrel so I've been snagging a lb here and there of h1000.

I picked up an 8lb jug of H4350 for cheap a few weeks ago. Didn’t need it but was to cheap to pass. $195.
Traded It 24 hours later for a 8lb jug of H1000.
Folks are willing to trade.

Reactions: clcustom1911
The last 570 I purchased was about 10 bucks a pound more than others. Haven't seen it on the shelves since. If you get someone to trade you this pixie unicorn dust straight across, for H1K, my hat's off to you. ;)

The last 570 I purchased was about 10 bucks a pound more than others. Haven't seen it on the shelves since. If you get someone to trade you this pixie unicorn dust straight across, for H1K, my hat's off to you. ;)
Hahaha hey it all depends on how much 570 they have, I may kick in an extra pound. As it stands the terminator is a thirsty gal at 106.5 a shot ??

welp apparently there's still a shortage. I have not been able to find h1000 anywhere

There was a push of H1000 about a month ago.

I have some $$$ squirreled Away for the next push of R26 or N565.

PM me when you see either RL26 or N565...or just buy 16lbs...I'm good for it ;)

Plenty of H1000 in stock at the LGS. He's priced it at 41 dollars a pound. I'm sure I know why he still has plenty.

Did you tell him he is a asshole, haha.
He already knows and doesn't care. He's one of the largest firearm retailers in the state and the biggest in OKC. He's also known for pulling mags from Glocks and selling them separately so you only get one when you buy a gun. But he does have a selection that nobody else has.

He already knows and doesn't care. He's one of the largest firearm retailers in the state and the biggest in OKC. He's also known for pulling mags from Glocks and selling them separately so you only get one when you buy a gun. But he does have a selection that nobody else has.
I am sure he does

I had a good conversation with a Hodgdon rep at the Hornady PRC.

He told me the 260,000 pounds of powder that released in tje first half of the year and normally lasts for 6 months, was sold out as fast as it hit the shelves due to panic buying. He says that amount of powder usually allows people to pretty much find what they need when they need it.

He told me a bunch more will be hitting the market very soon, and it should be plenty for everyone. When it does, dont be greedy and buy a ton of it. But what you need plus some extra and everyone will get some and have plenty till more comes to market.

Reactions: 30cal user
I wouldn’t buy shit from someone like that.

Reactions: abn31c